sup oven

8urv8

Hey I'm currently in Afghanistan but i'm from Columbus! Just showing some hometown forum some love. Def not my first forum and adhering to the rules wont be an issue. Also read the redundant stickies for the morons who break silly forum rules! Thanks for reading this ridiculously boring post just trying to take the training wheels off.

pic of my baby

http://forums.evolutionm.net/members/awdxftw-187371-albums-bloody-mary-9806-picture-img-3061-36631.jpg

• Upvote 3

You must be rich, having three diamonds inset where your grill should be... I envy you.

Seriously though, welcome to CR, don't take shit seriously and you'll be fine. There are tons of shit bags on here who like to be, well, shit bags all the time.

Nice! That color looks sweet. What do you have planned for it?

Welcome

I have my priorities backwards I have a garage full of parts and have not even picked it up yet :bangbang:

Where in Afghanistan? Branch and MOS?

I just got out the army 13r, i'm a contractor now fob shank

Thanks for serving, Tom, and welcome to CR. I hope you get the chance to make it out to some meets and track days when you return.

thanks, yea thats the plan

Thanks for serving and giving us a blurry picture.

Looks like a Cobalt, amirite?

That was the car salesman snapping a quick picture for me but yup cobalt sssss:thumbdown

What are you trying to do with a stock BMW? Only joking. Welcome, beautiful car. Bring it out to an AutoX or Cars&Coffee.

i'm down

Careful with the wing on that machine bro. There are low overpasses all over columbus. You could get the car stuck under one with a wing like that.

Welcome

The airforce just denied me the wing off their retired planes. I think i'm going to settle for a park bench

Those things are slow. Welcome to cr.

I see I have a twin!

• Upvote 1

The airforce just denied me the wing off their retired planes. I think i'm going to settle for a park bench

I know of some highschools we can get a rack of bleachers from. Anyways, nice car and welcome to CR!