new summer car / project

Ryan218

after not having something fun to drive for about a year now finally went out and got something else.

picked up a 2000 GT has a little bit of 1/4 damage on it from a parking lot incident but overall not terrible shape. will get that all sorted out over winter. surprisingly this on is even 100% stock. going to throw a catback on it and drive it for the summer while i collect some parts. this on is going to recive some boost :)

http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r748/rgrove1991/762BA080-C293-4124-B57B-6B6AB71049F9-9535-00000B7B6336E513_zps27fd63d4.jpg

Is it the one that was on Craigslist with the damage near the scoop? If so, good deal.

Yeah down in Trenton. That's the one. Good it for a very fair price too. Gave it a tune up today. Electrodes were non existing on the plugs and I'd almost lay money on these being the factory coils. Runs a hellll alot better. Think I'm going to try and find a few new body pieces for it to stock up on till winter when it will get the body damage fixed and re painted. I love the color too. Never had a green mustang. Should be fun with one of chad's kits probaly 5-7 psi.

Car looks good, its identical to mine just with different wheels. Ive had a lot of fun with mine on the stock engine and 6~psi. With a good tune and keeping the boost on wastegate pressure and not messing with it, the car will live and be fun to drive. Mine has served daily driving duty on and off since around 08 and quite a few miles. Just sent over a reply as well to your PM