Crazy goat terrorizes people in Brazil

Rustlestiltskin

I liked when he went after the motorcycle :lolguy:

Overall I give it a 8/10. 10/10 would have been had if the video showed someone getting in their car and lining up against it with the goat losing. :fuckyeah:

funny stuff. When I was a kid my grandpa used to always go to this junkyard for parts. The guy that owned the junkyard had a "guard goat". Meanest damn animal I ever saw and when you're 9-10 years old it doesn't take much. That bastard would chase you all over the place and no matter how hard you hit him ( saw grandpa whack him in the head with a west virginia socket set) he always came back for more. He chased me back to the car once and I made it in the car and this bastard jumps up on the hood and just stood there staring at me through the windshield. Not sure why grandpa went to that junkyard.....I would imagine because he got some kind of enjoyment out of watching that goat chase my ass around all afternoon.

funny stuff. When I was a kid my grandpa used to always go to this junkyard for parts. The guy that owned the junkyard had a "guard goat". Meanest damn animal I ever saw and when you're 9-10 years old it doesn't take much. That bastard would chase you all over the place and no matter how hard you hit him ( saw grandpa whack him in the head with a west virginia socket set) he always came back for more. He chased me back to the car once and I made it in the car and this bastard jumps up on the hood and just stood there staring at me through the windshield. Not sure why grandpa went to that junkyard.....I would imagine because he got some kind of enjoyment out of watching that goat chase my ass around all afternoon.

I could believe that.... Goats get rowdy like that even in Haiti, where I grew up. You'd find random goats in neighborhoods running free in the streets.... Stray goats are much more dangerous than stray dogs