moar bitching about sellers/buyers

phil

My mind is literally fucked.

I am semi new here, but if someone held a gun to my head and asked me if this was a joke or not and I'd die if I was wrong, I'd be up shits creek.

This shit is hilarious. I can't wait to meet some of these people in person.

Ssshhhhhhh... You said you'd never tell. Where is my sandwich punta? Still have a coupe clogging up your space?

clogging? that pos is growing fucking roots its been there so long. he keeps adding more to it and then has to wait to get money to afford it. This cage is ridiculous for that car. For his sake, I hope he puts that car into the 7s at some point.

You never said i couldnt say anything about that, I thought it was ok to talk about your STDs. Ma Bad Brah, Sammich is in the fridge

My mind is literally fucked.

I am semi new here, but if someone held a gun to my head and asked me if this was a joke or not and I'd die if I was wrong, I'd be up shits creek.

This shit is hilarious. I can't wait to meet some of these people in person.

This thread is super cereal.

clogging? that pos is growing fucking roots its been there so long. he keeps adding more to it and then has to wait to get money to afford it. This cage is ridiculous for that car. For his sake, I hope he puts that car into the 7s at some point.

You never said i couldnt say anything about that, I thought it was ok to talk about your STDs. Ma Bad Brah, Sammich is in the fridge

Thanks sweet tits.. A little bird told me he is coming after my car when its done.