Any Hookah smokers? New Product Ehookah

thorne

A few of us where at Midnight hookah this saturday enjoying a Pineapple and Watermelon Hookah, When we checked out they had a Ehookah at the checkout, So I picked up the Simply Mint one. It tastes like a hookah but vapory not tobacco like.

If your a hookah smoker I'd give The starbuzz Ehookah a run. I really like mine.

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-13147-starbuzz-e-cig-tobacco-free-electronic-cigarette.html

I'm usually down at Mango's Cafe at 21 smith place, or Sahara on Arcadia. I stopped in at hookah rush and picked up one of those starbuzz blue misy ehookah things and I wasn't impressed. Although, I am pretty picky when it comes to flavors and mixes.

I'm usually down at Mango's Cafe at 21 smith place, or Sahara on Arcadia. I stopped in at hookah rush and picked up one of those starbuzz blue misy ehookah things and I wasn't impressed. Although, I am pretty picky when it comes to flavors and mixes.

I prefer midnight honestly, I enjoy the atmosphere and there food is top notch.

To each there own, I've only tried the mint flavor but i plan to try some of the other flavors.

Relevant;

Quit smoking (pack and a half a day, 15 years) about 20 days ago. Realized I've smoked on the order of 150,000 cigarettes.

I've been using a (big-ass) e-cig. Shitworks,man.jpg

altsmoke.com is local (high / hudson) and

buckeye vapors (grove city, haven't been yet)

Now I smell like peaches instead of ashy hot garbage juice.

Worth a try. Bet the hookahs are similar.

Relevant;

Quit smoking (pack and a half a day, 15 years) about 20 days ago. Realized I've smoked on the order of 150,000 cigarettes.

going to an esig isn't quitting smoking... and the jury is still out on if it's any better for you ... just sayin.

We'll have to agree to disagree, but here's some information.

I may still be dosing nicotine, but I'm not inhaling a bunch of burning shit. To me, that's what smoking means - inhaling burning shit.

Not inhaling burning shit is most certainly better. Hope you're not in my jury! ;) The only negative side-effect I'm aware of is dehydration.

The e-cig juice is just artificial flavoring in a glycerine suspension. That's in every packaged foor or drink you consume on a daily basis. (And those foods include preservatives, color additives, and other stuff you won't find in the juice)

There was some controversy regarding diacetl, a flavor component that is used in bready / wheaty flavors because of a case involving long term factory worker exposure. That ingredient is no longer used in ecig liquid, 'just in case.'

/soapbox -- I'm all for it :) No rain in this parade, I've skipped about 600 cigs so far!

Relevant;

I'm loving mine, i wish it had a tad more nicotin but meh. Flavors are awesome a few of my buddys at work took drags off mine and where impressed with the flavor and both of them had tried ecigs and wernt happy with the taste.

i feel like hookah is a social thing.

It is, I don't consider this a replacement for going out with the guys and passing around a hookah and shooting the shit. But No lie I love me some Nicotin with out the tar and smell. I also enjoy a good cigar from time to time and used to smoke a pipe but didn't like what it did to my toung.