sold, please lock the thread

EvoXbmx

I figured it would be less clutter to throw the 2 cars in one post. I bought both needing work, and have most or all of the work needed. Contact me via p/m if you're interested, want more info, want to see the car, etc.

03 5dr hatch SVT Focus with 6 spd manual transmission, euro wheels I think??. Has heated seats, mirrors, and block heater. Brand new tires. Also has factory HID's, and the audiophile sound system. Car has 105k miles on it. Asking $5400

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/billycoyote/IMG_20130601_132236_zpsac13df84.jpg]

06 Pontiac G6 3.9l GTP 6-speed manual with 111k miles. I put an engine in this one. I replaced the coolant crossover pipe gaskets and oil filter housing gasket (VERY common problems). I have been driving it around, there are no check engine lights and the air conditioning will freeze your balls off. There is an airbag light on though. The passenger presence module got wet and set the code. It either needs to be re-zeroed or replaced. I do not have a tech-2 so am unable to try. I am setting the price with worst case scenario in mind. I am asking sold

Edited by EvoXbmx

I'm interested in the Focus. Any known issues? Any known upgrades, specifically drive train (engine, trans, sus, etc) or all stock? Been driving it at all like the GTP?

I assume this has (good) A/C and cruise? Where does the sub sit?

Please post replies to these questions in the thread for a history but I've also sent you a PM about meeting up.

Sorry for the late reply. I am holding onto the Focus for Jesse until the new radio comes in. The one in it has a bad cd player. I had to put an o2 sensor, rear wheel speed tone ring, windshield, spark plugs. The rear bumper has a crack on top of it from a fatty standing on it. If Jesse decides not to pick it up, I'll extend the offer I gave to him, for anyone else which is $4800. I will update once I know anything :) Thanks for all of the interest.

Nobody wants a sweet G6 GTP?! lol! I'd let it go for a quick sale of $5000 bux! Might be moving to Colorado. Put an occupant sensor in the seat, sell it on Autotrader for 8k.