Juke R VS Veyron

wagner

This isn't a Juke R though, its a regular Juke they swapped the GT-R Drivetrain into, and put a Subtle body kit on (Thats what the vid says)

Sorry, let me correct myself... Loving the look of the Juke in this video.

This isn't a Juke R though, its a regular Juke they swapped the GT-R Drivetrain into, and put a Subtle body kit on (Thats what the vid says)

Isn't that pretty much what the definition of a Juke-R is though?

Not sure what kind of comp that was, but it doesn't look like the Bugatti really launched. Are they that weak on the low end? It only ran an 11.2, fast but not crazy. Quick little SUV.......thingy either way.

Not sure what kind of comp that was, but it doesn't look like the Bugatti really launched. Are they that weak on the low end? It only ran an 11.2, fast but not crazy. Quick little SUV.......thingy either way.

I agree.

That was my first thought too. That launch was weak compared to most any other video I've seen of a Veyron. That thing should be moving out...and it doesn't really.

Neighbor has a Juke R...it's fairly quick.

:confused: There is only one. Custom built. Nissan owns it. :confused:

They did recently release the Nismo version, but that's just some minor bolt-ons to the stock Juke.

not as badly embarrassed as the Veyron driver you lined up against would be though.

only for a second until you realize you still have a low 11 car that is sexy as hell and the only thing you'll pick up in that Juke is a blind person

:confused: There is only one. Custom built. Nissan owns it. :confused:

They did recently release the Nismo version, but that's just some minor bolt-ons to the stock Juke.

No, Nissan has been doing a limited run of Juke R's, for somewhere around $500,000 apiece IIRC. They're stupid fast and pretty cool imo

Gotta remember the Buggati isn't a quarter mile car by any means. It's been whooped over and over again in the quarter. It comes alive after that.

Remember this vid. Perfect example

It depends which mode it's launched in...

That Juke only trapped 128 with 700 HP?

Yes,...weak sauce!

No, Nissan has been doing a limited run of Juke R's, for somewhere around $500,000 apiece IIRC. They're stupid fast and pretty cool imo

Last I heard they were around $600k now... :(

Yeah there was a juke r at tail of the dragon when we went a few weeks ago and it happened to be z days. I t was Matte black if I recall. Sweet car for what it is. Not worth the price though