love me some wendys frosties

Jackson1647545504

Guest fist302

Viral marketing from Wendy's! Companies are eager to find more effective advertising and ways to leverage the viral net. If you look closely on popular sites like Reddit, or even certain anonymous message boards, you will notice the shills and astroturfing. It seems to have increased a lot recently.

My guess is that the Wendy's marketing department saw the viral nature of the taco bell liking incident that happened earlier this month http://www.businessinsider.com/taco-bell-employee-pictured-2013-6 and wanted the same attention without the negative press.

Notice how in the Wendy's picture he is not defaming any food, he is being very careful to not touch anything but the handle. The story isn't that a Wendy's employee did something gross to the food, it's more like, frosty's are so good, look what this employee did! Also notice Wendy's isn't commenting, the employee hasn't been identified and the Reddit user who posted the photo has deleted their account :confused:

I am just speculating, and honestly I too want some Wendy's now. But it is certain that viral advertising is on the rise, and it's something to keep an eye out for.

this.. wife thinks its weird though.

My grandpa used to tell me there were people in the walls watching me eat and they would report me for dipping my fries in my Frosty. He too thought it was weird and tried to use that to make me stop. :lolguy: