Anyone bracket racing wed night?

cstmg8

First time at the track, should be in the 12.7x range, but my dyno numbers were low so I'm not sure. My tune needs work.

I'm looking to get a good base time before I start to really mod the car, and of course have some fun.

That's pretty sweet man. Yea, I'm not gonna sit here and bash intense, but I will say they originally tuned my car also, and to put it nicely, I was not impressed. Look up brian at dynotune motorsports when your ready to get it tuned again.

Wednesday nights out there are fun, not a ton of people out so if you get there when the gates open, you can get several time trial runs in.

Thanks, I'm trying to get out there tonight, really depends on how my workday ends up. But I definitely want to start getting out there on a regular occasion.

I know the admission is $15, but do you know how much I will have to pay for my NHRA license? I'll have to look it up on the National Trail site.

Money is a little tight this week, so buying a helmet today and swinging an expensive entry fee might put me over the edge lol

Do you have any pics of your Firebird? It will be interesting to see it once you get the motor swap done. I always wanted one of those era Firebirds, as they were out while I was in high school!

Thanks, I'm trying to get out there tonight, really depends on how my workday ends up. But I definitely want to start getting out there on a regular occasion.

I know the admission is $15, but do you know how much I will have to pay for my NHRA license? I'll have to look it up on the National Trail site.

Money is a little tight this week, so buying a helmet today and swinging an expensive entry fee might put me over the edge lol

Do you have any pics of your Firebird? It will be interesting to see it once you get the motor swap done. I always wanted one of those era Firebirds, as they were out while I was in high school!

lolz. he's been talking about the swap for what.. 2 years now? :lolguy:

And yeah you don't need a license.. just a helmet. That and patience for when everyone breaks and it takes an hour to clean up the track.

lolz. he's been talking about the swap for what.. 2 years now? :lolguy:

And yeah you don't need a license.. just a helmet. That and patience for when everyone breaks and it takes an hour to clean up the track.

Hey now, I do pretty much have everything together ( even picked up a built th350 trans and strange 9' rear end) life just keeps getting in the way lol.

But yea you don't need a liscence, and not that its the smartest thing to do, but if you happen to have likr a dirtbike helmet or something, put it in the trunk and when when/if they even ask what you run, just say you don't know, but where that helmet just in case. They wont check

I didn't, had a complete water shutdown, and couldn't get away from work in time. This place seems to always ruin my plans. I'm going to pick up a helmet Fri, and maybe check out the track that night. I'm more interested in wed nights though.

Anyone go on Fridays?

I didn't, had a complete water shutdown, and couldn't get away from work in time. This place seems to always ruin my plans. I'm going to pick up a helmet Fri, and maybe check out the track that night. I'm more interested in wed nights though.

Anyone go on Fridays?

There are a few of us going this Friday and the last few times we have gone on Friday's it hasn't been too bad.

What kind of cars am I looking for to recognize you guys?

I should be easy to spot, as I doubt there'll be many black g8's there.

dkilbournes car is here except now he has a big skinny combo for wheels it turns heads... mostly the fruity boys heads though

http://serendipitously.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/mustang.jpg