Orion (Dj) is a racist piece of shit

Rustlestiltskin

8/10: solid topical humor, but a two point deduction for the overuse of periods.

Incorrect, in this case the user has used an ellipsis at the end of a sentence for sentence cohesion, a series of three dots followed by a period, and has used it correctly. However, there has been a mistake as in this case there are 5 dots, but I feel that misuse is slight and not enough to deduct points.

Incorrect, in this case the user has used an ellipsis at the end of a sentence for sentence cohesion, a series of three dots followed by a period, and has used it correctly. However, there has been a mistake as in this case there are 5 dots, but I feel that misuse is slight and not enough to deduct points.

Section 973.02 of the CR Revised Code specifically states, "Ellipses followed by a period shall always be permitted on CR, but they shall not be followed by two periods, or two-thirds of an ellipsis. However, in the event of the latter, discretion is afforded to the post rater to label such as an inconsequential oversight, thus permitting the original rating to remain intact and free of deduction."

The statute clearly sides with Eli.

Also, on a related topic, Section 975.09 of the CR Revised Code specifically states that I have great hair.