Cop freaks out

Green Bastard

Lol dude has some temper issues and problems dealing with confrontation, sounds like the person I want with a gun. Sure the other guy is just waiting and watching for something to happen for whatever reason but no reason to freak out like that. Following the cops around is kinda odd, does he not have a job?

In short Steve should not have been a trolling D bag but then again he is within his constitutional rights(which many people do not know or understand, including some police). On the flip side officer needs to understand there is a calm and collective way of handling situations, much like how the second officer handled it.

You also never know, there could be a real issue with the police in that area. Walking Tall comes to mind.

In short Steve should not have been a trolling D bag but then again he is within his constitutional rights(which many people do not know or understand, including some police). On the flip side officer needs to understand there is a calm and collective way of handling situations, much like how the second officer handled it.

You also never know, there could be a real issue with the police in that area. Walking Tall comes to mind.

fuck that. these guys have a job where they could be shot at any time, any place, any where for any reason. its not a job that i would want. yet they have this fucking toolbag following them around trying to instigate, and basically interfere with doing their job. i have zero problem with how the cop responded---zero. when you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

imagine someone cleaning windows on a skyscraper---do you think its reasonable for someone on the 70th floor to bang on the window and heckle the cleaner while they're working.

how about a paramedic providing life support to an accident victim?? do you think its reasonable for a bystander to sit there and interfere with what they're doing??

i'd have absolutely zero tolerance for these fags, who just want to make a youtube video flaunting their constitutional rights.

fuck that. these guys have a job where they could be shot at any time, any place, any where for any reason. its not a job that i would want. yet they have this fucking toolbag following them around trying to instigate, and basically interfere with doing their job. i have zero problem with how the cop responded---zero. when you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

imagine someone cleaning windows on a skyscraper---do you think its reasonable for someone on the 70th floor to bang on the window and heckle the cleaner while they're working.

how about a paramedic providing life support to an accident victim?? do you think its reasonable for a bystander to sit there and interfere with what they're doing??

i'd have absolutely zero tolerance for these fags, who just want to make a youtube video flaunting their constitutional rights.

^^^A fucking men^^^

Im saying the guy is a piece of shit for trolling the cops just for youtube.

With that said.

Im also saying the cops anger management needs to be brought into consideration, because of the risk he might impose on not only himself but other people as well. No telling how far he would have gone if that other officer wasn't there to pull him back.

Im saying the guy is a piece of shit for trolling the cops just for youtube.

With that said.

Im also saying the cops anger management needs to be brought into consideration, because of the risk he might impose on not only himself but other people as well. No telling how far he would have gone if that other officer wasn't there to pull him back.

i understand. sure, he's got a temper. i feel his frustration---i'd love to choke the shit out of the idiot and camera bitch as well. they were probably taunting the cop the whole night. why the fuck someone would want to follow a cop to potentially dangerous situations to simply troll or gawk, is beyond me. imagine getting caught in the cross fire of a shootout.

what would you think if some asshole was following you around while on patrol?? people are fucking stupid. for all the cop knew, this guy could be following him with a grudge (previously arrested by said cop), and be looking for an opportunity to assault/shoot him. guy was just looking for something 'cool' to put on youtube. sadly, he wasn't tazed--that would have been cool

Poster of the video is simply a little bitch. I would have loved for the officer to rip his ass out of the car for any reason at all. It's one thing if an officer reacts in a manner that isn't acceptable, but if someone is basically harrassing or encouraging the frustration of an officer, deserves whatever they have coming.

no he doesnt, he is protected under the constitution so people in power like that cant abuse it.

Cops gotta learn, if they dont respect the people, the people wont respect them.

how many people get harassed by cops, we need more to stand up and not give up their rights.

Yup 100%

Hope he's out trolling the cops one night when a member of his family needs assistance. Sorry sir, had we gotten here sooner, had you not started a 30 minute squabble with the officer, we could have saved her.

Say this cop fly's off the handle because of someone well within their rights, won't comply with the officer's illegal request? No other cop is there to hold him back and he kills a person.

I'm no lawyer, but I'm guessing there will be a criminal investigation, followed by a trial.

I bet had the cop of walked up and just offered to talk and find out what he was doing it might have gone smoother. Like hey how ya doing sir just curious as to why you are filming... is it for something and how can I help. Being nice and understanding goes a long way, sure the guy is trolling and odds are if you watch someone long enough they will make a mistake. Coming off right away as a jerk will just make the kid more defensive and escalate the situation.

I bet had the cop of walked up and just offered to talk and find out what he was doing it might have gone smoother. Like hey how ya doing sir just curious as to why you are filming... is it for something and how can I help. Being nice and understanding goes a long way, sure the guy is trolling and odds are if you watch someone long enough they will make a mistake. Coming off right away as a jerk will just make the kid more defensive and escalate the situation.

Exactly