THIS JUST IN "creepy ass cracker" not racist!

russian rocket

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is as credible as mayonnaise..

My mom thinks she's on drugs. Or just doesn't give a crap and probably regrets saying anything. I watched it for a few minutes today during lunch and she just has this f'n attitude with the whole thing.

Is "cracker" a real live racial slur, just as despicable as all the other racial slurs? A racial slur? Sure, technically speaking. A real racial slur? Sadly, no. There are no good racial slurs for white people. Despite the fact that white Americans have committed far more atrocities against the other races of the world than all of those races combined have committed against white people, there is no one single slur in popular usage that can really cut a white person to their soft, marshmallowy core. It's tragic, really. A corollary of this fact is the fact that white people who complain loudly about "racial slurs" like "cracker" are "pussies."

Is "cracker" a real live racial slur, just as despicable as all the other racial slurs? A racial slur? Sure, technically speaking. A real racial slur? Sadly, no. There are no good racial slurs for white people. Despite the fact that white Americans have committed far more atrocities against the other races of the world than all of those races combined have committed against white people, there is no one single slur in popular usage that can really cut a white person to their soft, marshmallowy core. It's tragic, really. A corollary of this fact is the fact that white people who complain loudly about "racial slurs" like "cracker" are "pussies."

No, its not as bad, but does that make it ok to use in a negative way as it was in this case?

I tend to have a big problem with this case and how the race card has been tossed around.

So because it's advantageous to be white in the US, it's ok to be racist? These comments from the supposedly fair and tolerant, never cease to bewilder me. 'Cracker' does not have the history of many of the familiar racial epithets, I would never argue against that, but historical weight is the last thing anyone should give a fuck about in our supposedly post-racial America. The question should go "Are you being racist right now"? If the answer is yes, then you should fucking quit that shit, regardless of your own racial identification.