Alum creek: Tuesday

SRTurbo04

Any one interested in going out to alum creek Tuesday or Wednesday ? 4 or 5 pm or so?

Tuesdays weather shows it clearing up around 10 am and clear the rest of the day. Wednesday seems to be pretty clear.

Keith, linn, Sam and your boyfriend rhett, Anthony and tina, matt?

Edited by Paul

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one interested in going out to alum creek Tuesday or Wednesday ? 4 or 5 pm or so?

Tuesdays weather shows it clearing up around 10 am and clear the rest of the day. Wednesday seems to be pretty clear.

Keith, linn, Sam and your boyfriend rhett, Anthony and tina, matt?

I can be in for either day!

OK Tuesday at 5pm at alum creek marina boat ramp people. Post a pic of your ride so people can spot you.

here is mine just picture it dirty with a big tare In the seat and a fat man on it :lol:

61609_599860812467_4153007_n.jpg

Edited by Paul

If I can get the motor built, dropped in, wired and the outdrive installed all tomorrow night and get it running correctly then I will be in to get some hours on the motor if not I will be in for the next one. No need for a pic of my boat cause it will be miles aheads of your ski Paul

If I can get the motor built, dropped in, wired and the outdrive installed all tomorrow night and get it running correctly then I will be in to get some hours on the motor if not I will be in for the next one. No need for a pic of my boat cause it will be miles aheads of your ski Paul

Yeah your boat will be IF you get that thing together tonight lol

Get some

Ha, how big is your gas tank? Mine is 73 gallons :)

i've got 34 gallons and a 9.9 kicker that sips.. oh and when that runs out. and electric trolling motor that will go for 16hrs... haha come get some.. the turtle will win the race!!!!!!!!!!!

Lowly 22g.

Been out four times at 8-10 hours each time and still above a half tank.

Did I mention my boat runs on regular automotive gasoline? :D

140hp FTW. Meh.

My jet ski makes more power then your boat motor :D

See everyone this afternoon

i've got 34 gallons and a 9.9 kicker that sips.. oh and when that runs out. and electric trolling motor that will go for 16hrs... haha come get some.. the turtle will win the race!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA, I wonder how far you could get in 16 hours with the trolling motor :lolguy:

Lowly 22g.

Been out four times at 8-10 hours each time and still above a half tank.

Did I mention my boat runs on regular automotive gasoline? :D

140hp FTW. Meh.

So does my 502. I just choose not to put junk gas in a motor that is spinning 3000+ rpm all day.

How many actually hours have you put on the boat's hours gauge? No one cares how much gas you claim you used when you sit in the same spot all day. :lolguy:

I love watching all these guys come out to the lake with their twin engine boats who drive across the lake anchor in the swim area or tie up at the bar and then drive straight back to the dock so they don't burn any fuel. That is not boating.