Alum creek: Tuesday

SRTurbo04

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had 3 boats out on Alum yesterday. My first time on anything "quick" lol. If you heard a few boats making some loud passes that was probably us. One day I'll join the club and buy one lol

I was on my buddy's old v-bottom. it's just a heavy pig 22' with a 355. we only hit 55 with 3 of us and a full tank of fuel. his brothers had a smaller Baja 18' and the twin motor Cat "burnin water". the baja does 70's and the cat has gps'd 130mph, but I dont think he got it all the way open yesterday

I was on my buddy's old v-bottom. it's just a heavy pig 22' with a 355. we only hit 55 with 3 of us and a full tank of fuel. his brothers had a smaller Baja 18' and the twin motor Cat "burnin water". the baja does 70's and the cat has gps'd 130mph, but I dont think he got it all the way open yesterday

130 is rollin on the water. How big is the cat? What does it look like? Is the baja an outboard?

This is the Cat earlier in the day loaded down. Don't know much details on it. They keep it pretty tight lipped lol. All boats are in-board.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/owndjoo/cat.jpg

I think the Baja is actually a Hammer, I think that's what it had written on the dash. but I'm not sure. Don't know shit about boats haha

yea that cat is duals. she puts down some serious ponies. yea it's the hammer. idk why i had 18' in my head... my friend's boat is the big ol hunk that was trying to keep up with those guys. his first boat and first day out.

yea that cat is duals. she puts down some serious ponies. yea it's the hammer. idk why i had 18' in my head... my friend's boat is the big ol hunk that was trying to keep up with those guys. his first boat and first day out.

That would be the boat, it rolls...... I was drolling