Making a few changes... parts for sale

TurboNova

Im making a couple changes... these parts perform like new and not a single problem with them. can see them operate prior to purchase if needed.

Precision PT8847 Turbo .96 A/R Exhaust Housing and t4 flanged. This has been the longest standing baddest t4 out there. made 1051 on my car at 17lbs boost. Exhaust housing has been coated by nitro plate and the compressor housing was polished at IPS.

SOLD!

Techrods lsx standalone harness for swap vehicles. This harness is a brand new harness made primarily for cars that are getting swaps done to. Takes all the work off your hands. Has EV1 Injectors connectors. Every connector you need for all the sensors on gen 3 ls engines. You hook up like 3-4 power and ground connectors and thats it. connects to a stock 411 pcm.

2- 411 gm pcms they have my 100.00 each.... unlocked as they were tuned by brian

MSD three step setup. I may part this out if no one wants a complete three step that will work on an ls car to build boost. the setup is for a boosted engine that allows you to bump into the lights under boost on the first step and then click into the 2nd step and launch the car. utilizes two seperate MSD 2 step launch control units and a custom relay box designed and build by Ray Litz.

465.00 for this

All parts will be ready to go on july 15th. Posting here first before I make an LS1tech and yellobullet thread. I dont expect them to last long at these prices.

Edited by TurboNova

It's a company that makes a brand new harness. It's for gen 3 ls motor cable driven only thing you need to add is coil pack harness and a pcm.

Very quality piece I paid around 550 shipped

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/1999-02Vortec48L53L60LCableThrottleEngineManagementHarness.jpg

you can hook step one to a momentary switch and it engages both steps at whatever low setting you want to bump into the lights at and once you depress your transbrake it goes to whatever you want to set your launch rpm at. Its the only way to have a solid 3 step in a stock pcm car. Works very well, Im sure I can find the diagram that ray made and its posted all over the internet.

It uses two msd 2 step ls launch control units and then these two relay boxes that ray built.

hey Brian I will shoot you a pm. Looks like Big stuff wont have my box ready for 3-4 weeks...so I will be holding onto these parts for a touch longer so my car is not down for the racing season.

Will still list it for sale but wont be dismantling it until the fall.

hey Brian I will shoot you a pm. Looks like Big stuff wont have my box ready for 3-4 weeks...so I will be holding onto these parts for a touch longer so my car is not down for the racing season.

Will still list it for sale but wont be dismantling it until the fall.

Sounds good, my dad is really thinking about this and might need to get some more stuff before hand. Shoot me a PM so we can meet up and I can ask some questions.

If John say's 3-4 weeks it will likely be longer. John counts day's using the same math that engine builders use lol

Good luck with the sale these are some nice parts and should sell quickly. I think you will be pleased with what Barnhill can do for you.