Top gear season 20 has started

Sturg1647545502

When i try to DL it from final gear i get HORRIBLE download speeds. Like 1-2 kbs, where im normally pullin at least 600 kb to 1mb +.

Do you guys DL the reg one, 720, or 1080? Cause the 4.4g 1080p one takes FOREVER.

If you try and DL on the first day it's out, the leech:seed ratio is stupid, so initial speeds blow. My internet is nothing special but about a day or so after release I'm cruising atleast 500kb/s, peaking ~2mb/s. Yes, never do 1080i, it'll take years, I just pick 720p it looks plenty sharp on my computer screen.

You can watch it on streetfire also

Yeah i just watched it on streetfire earlier cause i was sick of messing with the super slow torrents.

But OMFG I <3 TOPGEAR!!!!! hahaha im so happy there back, and this episode was awesome. God i felt so bad for james having to ride on that thing for 12 hours, and then him being super confused about the car at the end hahahaha

Loved the episode, definitely felt more like old Top Gear to me. It was hilarious Avis let TG rent a car, there's no way they DIDN'T know TG was going to damage it, lol. We need a 2 door Fiesta ST here, would be an awesome GTi competitor, awesome car overall from what I've read in magazines and now on TG! SIARP was good, a little more entertaining this time than when they introduced the Kia Cee'd. That Sailboat was crazy though, $700k?!