Bug ID?

i get a few in the house every year. smash em and trash em.

i vaguely remember my parents complaining about them being all over when i was like <10. wish i could give you an answer on how they got rid of them. we moved from that house when i was 11 so i dont think they worried about it too much. i think they got into our mailbox and thats why mom hated em

Brake Cleaner seems to kill anything I spray it on.

Had some that made my old work truck a home. Used a concoction of WD-40, Brake Cleaner, old moonshine, and Purple Power, it literally made them turn into ash.

I've been seeing a ton of these this year too in my backyard. As well as stink bugs. This reminds me, I really need to spray the exterior of the house. I use Home Defense, and it works great!

if you start getting stink bugs in the house you'll have to find out where they're getting in and fix it. They put down a scent trail and others will follow it into the house.

this thread made me remember this encounter I had in the garage a few weeks ago....never seen one of these until then. Not really sure what it is....when I looked it up it looks like it fits both clover mite and velvet mite. It was about the size of a pin head. Wouldn't have even saw it if it wasn't red. I snapped a pic so I could look it up because generally in nature if you see a bug or animal that's bright red or bright yellow that means " don't mess with it." Turns out they're relatively harmless.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37/0rion_album/IMG_1522_zpsbd9195bb.jpg

while I'm at it I'll post this too because it was just cool to see.....had the garage door open 2 weeks ago and around dusk this guy flew in and started nailing bugs up and down my lights. He picked both sets of lights clean before he left. I didn't even know the damn things ate bugs....always thought they just drank nectar. He put a serious beat down on some bugs though.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37/0rion_album/IMG_1591_zpsdde6fbad.jpg

this thread made me remember this encounter I had in the garage a few weeks ago....never seen one of these until then. Not really sure what it is....when I looked it up it looks like it fits both clover mite and velvet mite. It was about the size of a pin head. Wouldn't have even saw it if it wasn't red. I snapped a pic so I could look it up because generally in nature if you see a bug or animal that's bright red or bright yellow that means " don't mess with it." Turns out they're relatively harmless.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37/0rion_album/IMG_1522_zpsbd9195bb.jpg

That might be a chigger as well.