meet friday 7/5?

Yasser-Hanbali

from the facebook..

Took a second and chatted with the cpd guy. He was pretty cool. He said people have complained that people are doing burn outs, trashing lot, and hauling ass on sawmill. They complained to home depots corporate office who called cpd.

He said if we give it a few weeks to die down, we might be able to come back. But all then bad shit needs to stop.

Does anyone know why the northwest corner of the parking lot at Marcus Crosswoods (north of Sushiko) stopped being the meetup place? Was it the same old cycle of too much trash, too much ricer stuff, then owners complain to police and everyone got booted? Those were big meets.

Also, Austin (99StockGT) is the manager of a couple of Advance stores, one of which we used to have meets at (on US 23). I wonder if he'd have any interest in hosting this ricerfest.

I can have it at the hangout, but I doubt there'd be much of a crowd wanting to come the extra 15 miles up Sawmill to stand around a parking lot. I can trust CR not to bring drugs and alcohol onto the grounds, but it would be hard to police the whole ricer crowd. I'm sure we'd eventually have heat from the ever-vigilant Delaware PD.

Until it was announced on the scanner that they were headed there to close it down, too.

Streets closed pizza boy, find another way home!

If anything was ever organized at the hang out for an occasional summer shindig, I'd actually be more inclined to go there. Less ricer activity, although I doubt there would be any at all from CR. Plus CR folk seem more reasonable than the general population of HD, although I mainly talk to CR at HD anyways. Maybe a few of us could get together and decide a place for a new meeting spot, Somewhere like HD, but without ricers....just a thought.