Men who Wax their chests, get in here.

thorne

I also think that you can score good biz-casual shirts at macy's. Brands like Ralph Lauren can be had on sale for very reasonable prices and would be good for Bank employee dress.

This style is acceptable in 2013 for business.

http://www.selectism.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/fillipa-k-plaid-shirt-front.jpg

^^ Dude if anyone working for me wears hair like that, I'm going to tell him to write them up and tell them to go back to the 5th grade. Get fucking haircut. :gtfo:

:p

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Dude if anyone working for me wears hair like that, I'm going to tell him to write them up and tell them to go back to the 5th grade. Get fucking haircut. :gtfo:

Stay out of the Deep South. Every ugly mug is covered in hair like that. It's a mess down here.

He is not doing it to "do business", he's doing it to feel better about himself; as one is entitled to do. It seems you presumed his motivations as I presumed your supplement use. Get over it.

This .

I got promoted two times in.a.short time due to my.technical and leadership abilities. So now I just aNt.to be more confident in my face to face interactions.

Before this I just whst ever with no cares now I care. I do appreciate the help a ton.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I agree it looks like he should be selling fruit on the side of the road. Tonight im taking pica of all my shirts and posting.

I think I have a few nice shirts but pants is my big need. I have many pairs that are to big from when I weighed 300+

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

http://di1-3.shoppingshadow.com/images/pi/d3/56/62/103610205-260x260-0-0_Kenneth+Cole+Next+Wave.jpg

Start with the Express Producer. I never favored the stretch cotton but you can try it out for yourself. If you are leaner go with the Photographer style. "Agent" is too bulky.

Link

Exactly what I wear with a nice Polo, here at Nationwide. I guess I'm an uncool dad, though :(

I tend to wear through shoes pretty fast; when I was buying cheaper shoes I'd blast through them in a few months (tends to happen in auto sales).

Started buying from Johnson and Murphy and have been very satisfied. Check out their store at Polaris, they usually have select styles for pretty solid discounts. Last time I went (year and a half ago), I got 2 pairs for $200 total, and I wear a 13 wide. They're just starting to wear out. I usually get more all-weather style shoes since I have to wear them in rain/snow/etc, so leather soles aren't as good for me.

Ok, for those who care to help here's pics of my shirts and couple pants examples but i need pants i've lost a bunch of weight and some of my pants are to big. Going sunday to menswearhouse and maybe dsw. Wanted to have a idea of from what I have i can salvage :) BTW some of the stuff is going to washing machine

Thnks

http://www.40roll.com/closet/

Allen Edmunds FTW. I have a few pairs. They have a sale going on right now on a variety of their shoes. You'll save tons. Hit up their website or Nordstroms to check.

All these fancy shoes won't mean shit if you will continue to dress up like you work as a busboy at a cafeteria style restaurant (white Hanes tshirt, black pants).

Allen Edmunds FTW. I have a few pairs. They have a sale going on right now on a variety of their shoes. Hit up their website or Nordstroms to check.

Sounds like shoes are going to be a mission and basic clothes upgrades are going to be cake walk

Ok, for those who care to help here's pics of my shirts and couple pants examples but i need pants i've lost a bunch of weight and some of my pants are to big. Going sunday to menswearhouse and maybe dsw. Wanted to have a idea of from what I have i can salvage :) BTW some of the stuff is going to washing machine

Thnks

http://www.40roll.com/closet/

They do have pleats.

You need to start fresh. That shit is haggard.

Cole Haan. But I've had success with Steve Madden and you can usually catch them on sale on Overstock.com both really comfy and last long.. I really only wear the Cole Haan's to nice events/meetings etc where I know they wont get stepped on because they are expensive.

Steve Madden's for everything else and they are cheaper priced too.

They do have pleats.

You need to start fresh. That shit is haggard.

actually some of the brand name shirts are in very nice condition, The lighting and the fact that i pulled them out of the clothes basket to take pics gives a false look. Trust me I know I didn't take time to pic most of my shirts because i wanted to brag or anything cause its far from it it was a help me :)

My thoughts are

Pants: ALL NEW

Shirts: Some new

Looked at some of the pictures of your gear, all looked meh. Go shopping with Bob, or anyone else who knows how to dress well.

Thats why i posted them. I know most of it is plain jane, Like i said upuntil now it was 0 fucks given. What would be useful is knowing what from my current shirts can be kept.

I will need to buy things in bits, Sick wife and all. Once my cars are all fixed I'll have a lot more cash to spend. Until then I'm limited. So any suggestions on shirts i can reuse would be awesome.

Thats why i posted them. I know most of it is plain jane, Like i said upuntil now it was 0 fucks given. What would be useful is knowing what from my current shirts can be kept.

I will need to buy things in bits, Sick wife and all. Once my cars are all fixed I'll have a lot more cash to spend. Until then I'm limited. So any suggestions on shirts i can reuse would be awesome.

Brand doesn't mean a thing if the fit isn't there. Just go to TJ max for now and get some "athletic" or "slim" cut button downs in neutral light colors. Even if you are not athletic or slim they will probably give you a more flattering fit. Read the guide I posed above.

If you insist on sticking to Polo shirts, TJ Max has also been stocking Calloway golf shirts lately. They have, by far, the best fit. Most others are very baggy and straight cut from the underarms to the waist. These are what I generally wear when I visit a factory floor, I picked up a bunch of them for $19 ea.; hell of a lot better than the pro shop is asking at the club.

I only wear polo shirts when my normal work shirts are dirty. You should only own like 2 polo shirts for work. All you need is button up shirts with collars that you could wear a tie with. Any large box store like macy's will have the basics, one color, plaid design, or pinstripes. I suggest if you are buying lines to only get ones that go up and down not across your body. Since you mentioned you have money issues I suggest goodwill. Go to the one on sawmill road. I've been told it has better options. Don't go there to stock your whole closet. I've seen normal $50 shirts before but not often. You might luck out and get one or two good ones.

No, i was saying that I think 500.00-750.00 may be the number you should has said is "un-needed". I agree with that.

I think 100-300 dollars is perfectly acceptable.

mfw when i wear 50 dollar DC shoes to my Network admin job :masturboy: