ipod, iphone cable - major sale get them out of my closet

unfunnyryan

Bump. I'm moving soon and want these out of my closet. Prices cut heavily. Shipping will be considered.

I bought a ton of these direct from china to sell to my work and a few other vendors. Long story short, I have a lot of these left over. They aren't as good of quality as the real deal, but they are good for the price.

8 pin Lightning 3ft cable - $2 each, 3 for $5

8 pin Lightning 6ft cable - $2.5 each, 5 for $10

8 pin Lightning 9ft cable - $3 each, 4 for $10

8 pin Lightning 15ft cable - $4 each, 3 for $10

8 pin Lightning to 30 pin adapter - $1 each (these do not work with ipod docks and many other accessories. this is a limitation of the lightning connector, not the adapter)

30 pin apple 3ft cable - $1 each - these and the ones below dont work with ipads for some odd fucking reason.

30 pin apple 6ft cable - $1 each

When we meet up, please bring a device with you and test some of the cables to ensure they all work with your device.

Edited by unfunnyryan

Will you do 2 of the 3' cables for $6?

Only because you asked first.

Do any of these work for the 5?

All the "lightning" cables are for the 5/ipad4/ipad mini

I'll take a 9ft and 3ft lightning cable, mine accidentally went through the wash. It works but it's seen better days. Lemme know when/where you wanna meet up.

I know something went down with HD last weekend, but if that takes off again I'll meet there with a trunk full.

This is what I have in "loose" cable that I'd take with me to HD/meetups

http://i.imgur.com/UghQGUol.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I'm going to work in an hour or so but am free after 9 in the sawmill rd area.

I can meet you at work if that's easier. If not, I can meet you at Bed Bath if that works better.