How not to spray your car (tip #187)

Steve R.

Ummmmm... Yes... You are. You are not even that smart to do such a dumb thing.

I know you can lightly spray an intercooler with it and it will help cool the air on a dyno, which will help get more power. The reason for this is because the nos cools the air down more than the intercooler can which results in smaller air molecules that can be compressed more than ambient temp air. Similar affect with the water sprayers on intercoolers.

I know you can lightly spray an intercooler with it and it will help cool the air on a dyno, which will help get more power. The reason for this is because the nos cools the air down more than the intercooler can which results in smaller air molecules that can be compressed more than ambient temp air. Similar affect with the water sprayers on intercoolers.

Technically, intercooler is still cooling the air, but in those cases they are spraying something on the intercooler in order to make it cooler, which in turn cools the air inside. It could be sprayed with anything (CO2, O2, H2O, meth, washer fluid, etc), it doesn't have to be nitrous, in order to help remove the heat.

Did they really want to kill the car are or they just really that dumb? Sad thing is latter is likely the case....and these people are actually allowed to raise children.

I read online they were about to tear the motor apart and build it anyways, so they just did this for fun to show how fast nitrous can blow a motor.

I read online they were about to tear the motor apart and build it anyways, so they just did this for fun to show how fast nitrous can blow a motor.

That sounds dumb. I would rather tear down and build a motor that was still in one piece and save a ton of work.