Damn Helmet Nazis......

KillJoy

YOU WIN!

Last night I went for a ride w/ my Half Helmet. Anything above 35 felt like my head was trying to be ripped off! This evening, I went for a ride w/ my OLLLLLLDDDD Full Face Helmet. All the way up to 65 was ez pz! I never should have tried the Half w/o a Wind Shield.

Tomorrow I will be getting a Matte Black Full Face from Iron Pony. :o

So, it might not be for the reasons you all wanted, but you DID win out.

:cool:

KillJoy

Edited by KillJoy

YOU WIN!

Last night I went for a ride w/ my Half Helmet. Anything above 35 felt like my head was trying to be ripped off! This evening, I went for a ride w/ my OLLLLLLDDDD Full Face Helmet. All the way up to 65 was ez pz! I never should have tried the Half w/o a Wind Shield.

Tomorrow I will be getting a Matte Black Full Face from Iron Pony. :o

So, it might not be for the reasons you all wanted, but you DID win out.

:cool:

KillJoy

lol...in all seriousness its gonna give you the most protection ..good buy ;)

Spandex should have been thrown out 20 years ago:D

Well... I got the Jacket I posted up..... a set of Leather Gloves, and am working on the pants / shoes (boots) at the moment. Pants will most likely be heavy demin (sorry, I cannot bring myself to wear leather pants, or fucking chaps!!!!!) and tennis shoes.

:o

KillJoy

Well... I got the Jacket I posted up..... a set of Leather Gloves, and am working on the pants / shoes (boots) at the moment. Pants will most likely be heavy demin (sorry, I cannot bring myself to wear leather pants, or fucking chaps!!!!!) and tennis shoes.

:o

KillJoy

Me likey the Icon Riding jeans. But I wear leg armor under them.:cool:

gear on a bike is like a parachute when sky diving, No, you really don't HAVE to wear it, it's not a law, but you'll feel allot safer with it on, and when you do hit the ground (and you will hit the ground) your landing will be much more bearable.

Well... I got the Jacket I posted up..... a set of Leather Gloves, and am working on the pants / shoes (boots) at the moment. Pants will most likely be heavy demin and tennis shoes.

good to hear you are getting a full face! glad to see you have a jacket and gloves too! You can find pants that look like jeans, but are heavier material.

But, you really need to get better shoes too!! i'm talking for experience! if you don't want riding boots, at least get heavy duty work boots that come OVER your ankle for support! but, i'd go for riding boots :cool:

good to hear you are getting a full face! glad to see you have a jacket and gloves too! You can find pants that look like jeans, but are heavier material.

But, you really need to get better shoes too!! i'm talking for experience! if you don't want riding boots, at least get heavy duty work boots that come OVER your ankle for support! but, i'd go for riding boots :cool:

here is what I wear and love em... comfy and protective!!!! and I got em on ebay for 40 bucks still new with the tags!!!

http://www.rideicon.com/product_details.jsp?category=1978&id=7890