State Troopers searching cars on I-70E

El Karacho1647545492

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Ohio refusal to a search is probable cause. How's that for bullshit? The officer either MUST tell you you're free to go and THEN ask to search your vehicle, at which point you confirm he said 'free to go', and you just drive away; OR, he already has probable cause at which point he COULD get a warrant or a dog, one of which you can count on.

No it's not probable cause, and a dog can sniff the outside of your car without probable cause, consent, or a warrant.

In Ohio refusal to a search is probable cause. How's that for bullshit? The officer either MUST tell you you're free to go and THEN ask to search your vehicle, at which point you confirm he said 'free to go', and you just drive away; OR, he already has probable cause at which point he COULD get a warrant or a dog, one of which you can count on.

Huh? Youre wrong.

Christ people complain when cops do their job and complain when they don't. Next time pull up next to them and ask them why they're doing what their doing. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to tell you.

70, 71, 33 are huge drug running routes to the north outta fla and mex. I'm sure they have a valid reason

If I was still an Admin here, I'd promote you based on this response... :cool:

Thats like saying drugs go on roads... I mean wtf your picking some of these most driven.highways in ohio....

Thats like saying gmail is.used.by pedophiles so we.should.search.everyones email..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2