Energy Assessments

Miller

Ladies and gentleman,

I wanted to inform all of you that O'Neill Energy Solutions is still providing energy assessments free of charge to ColumbusRacing.com members and only $25 to non-members. I'm doing these full time now and the scheduling is much more flexible!

The service includes some free goodies (bulbs, nightlights, digital thermostats, and aerators/faucet heads for those with electric tanks). More importantly, we'll help you understand the usage within the home, where it originates from and some easy steps to save; all in about an hour’s time. Plus, once you've completed the assessment, AEP will pay you cash if you do qualified house upgrades. We'll also consult you on any upcoming tax implications/rebates to make it more cost effective should you do any changes to the home.

There's lots of other stuff out there right now, keep informed and check out the AEP website

Thanks,

Zack Miller

oneillenergysolutions@gmail.com

740-815-4628

• 3 weeks later...
Is this how I can figure out with most stuff off that my meter is spinning out of control. I told AEP and they just said oh, you must be using it if its moving.....

That's the point! I can certainly help you save/stop it from being crazy. How much do you average a month $$$?

Just had Miller out to the house. He was prompt, professional, knowledgeable and very helpful.

Highly recommended to anyone, not just CR members.

All the same. He came out here too.

We have a few interesting things going on with our place. Miller is looking into them and emailing the pro's and con's. Got some cool stuff from him and great info too. Our savings should be about $40 a month.

I can't believe it's free.

Thanks Miller

I just had mine done yesterday, no catch.

Thanks a lot Ryan. Loved the WRX.

Just had Miller out to the house. He was prompt, professional, knowledgeable and very helpful.

Highly recommended to anyone, not just CR members.

Thanks Aaron, I sent your report today.

I fell in love with a dear new friend.

LOL

All the same. He came out here too.

We have a few interesting things going on with our place. Miller is looking into them and emailing the pro's and con's. Got some cool stuff from him and great info too. Our savings should be about $40 a month.

You're welcome Joe. I'll have info for you early in the week. Your Geo unit's an oldie but a goodie :) I'm going to have to talk to the manufacturer to get all the specs.