2013 Trans Am Nationals Aug 23-25

Dharris89

The show is August 23-25 and is at the Dayton Mariott hotel on the south side of Dayton. The main show is Saturday and Sunday. It's open to all years Firebirds and Trans Ams and there are usually 300-400 cars. Info is below. I usually head down Saturday morning. There are hotels near the show and several near I-70 and I-75 that are a bit cheaper.

http://www.78ta.com/nats/

The show is August 23-25 and is at the Dayton Mariott hotel on the south side of Dayton. The main show is Saturday and Sunday. It's open to all years Firebirds and Trans Ams and there are usually 300-400 cars. Info is below. I usually head down Saturday morning. There are hotels near the show and several near I-70 and I-75 that are a bit cheaper.

http://www.78ta.com/nats/

Likely in for this, should have the headers/pipes/cutout installed a week or so before. Convoy down to Dayton?

Also that Friday night there is a car show on the north end of Dayton in Tipp City. Free admission and you can park your trans am there on the street for free as well, unless you wish to enter the show then it is $15-$20 iirc. Always a nice show seeing 6 street blocks long as a block

Each way of a town filled with trans am's, firebirds, firehawks, etc.

Also that Friday night there is a car show on the north end of Dayton in Tipp City. Free admission and you can park your trans am there on the street for free as well, unless you wish to enter the show then it is $15-$20 iirc. Always a nice show seeing 6 street blocks long as a block

Each way of a town filled with trans am's, firebirds, firehawks, etc.

The Tipp City cruise is Saturday night and is very cool. A lot of folks head from the hotel to the show around 4 and I think they do the awards for Tipp around 8-ish. I really don't care about trophies so I just go and park but to each their own.

I normally head out about 8 Saturday morning and get there at 10. I meet a friend at 42 near Plain City who has a sweet 70 formula. When you get to the hotel you have to park and register before going through the tech line. The techs put you in your class.

• 3 weeks later...