1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo $900

yardman10

**** dropped price to $900.00 **** Come and get it

I have a 96 grand cherokee laredo that I am looking to part with. I bought it a few months back with a blown engine. It had a little over 109XXX miles. It is dark green. Black cloth interior. Power everything. Keyless entry with three keys and two remotes. 4X4 4.0 engine. Automatic transmission. Full size spare with like new tire and rim. I bought a used engine and installed it along with new plugs, radiator, thermostat, antifreeze, oil, oil filter, front brake pads, front brake rotors. I have put over 3000 miles on it. It has the trip overhead display showing it gets about 19 mpg average. I used engine has developed some noise and I noticed when I drive it about 100 miles a day, it uses oil(about a quart a week) I haven't investigated the noise or oil consumption as I don't really have interest in tearing it apart again. My guess would say a broken ring or something but not sure. It also needs a front wheel bearing as it kind of growls. The last thing is that I know the person whom I bought it off of and his father in law is the one who bought it new. Well long and short of it is that when the guy I bought it from purchased it, they recorded the mileage wrong. Instead of 85000, they put 185000 and he never noticed it until I got the title. So I tracked it all down and have all the proof to show the mileage is correct but his father in law is not capable of getting me a notorized statement of the mileage when he sold it so the title states Not Actual Mileage. I am asking $1200 on CL. I would take $1000 if anyone on here wants it. It could be parted for much more as everything works, just not really interested in fixing the engine, again, so my loss is your gain. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Edited by yardman10
dropped price

• 3 weeks later...