Recommend a good Ford service department to me

Orion

I use Germain on Sawmill for the Fusion. However, I haven't had much if any problems, I just love that they cater to my needs and have always bent over to insure the car is detailed and perfect when it leaves even for a simple fix. I do however leave the car with them to have time to do the extras and a few donuts in the morning helps.

Need to get the plugs done in my 2004 f-150. It's a 5.4 liter three valve motor, and apparently everyone wants the equivalent of three blowjobs and a handie to get the work done. Most I'm willing to give is the handie....

Need to get the plugs done in my 2004 f-150. It's a 5.4 liter three valve motor, and apparently everyone wants the equivalent of three blowjobs and a handie to get the work done. Most I'm willing to give is the handie....

Have you tried brady at pickups plus?

Can be pmed here

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/member.php?u=4742

He is at the lewis center one 740-549-2828

http://www.pickupspluscars.com/

Believe he's done a few of cr members f150s trucks. Cant go wrong with Brady@PPC

Edited by Paul

How many miles on the truck and when were the plugs last touched? I never dealt with the pricing side of those plugs, but I am sure people are trying to quote on labor with the expectation that the plugs are going to break.

Yeah, PPC quoted me the aforementioned "Blowjob + Handie" price. I don't have anything bad to say about those guys, I'm just not going to pay a grand to get my stock plugs taken out.

In my honest but completely useless opinion, this should be recognized as a failure of Ford sourcing, and the dealerships should be replacing these on Ford's dime. Why the fuck would you use sparkplugs that you know are prone to breaking off in the cylinder?

To answer the other question, the truck has 75k on it, and the plugs have not been touched to this point. I have a misfire in cylinder 6, according to the techs at PPC.

Yeah, PPC quoted me the aforementioned "Blowjob + Handie" price. I don't have anything bad to say about those guys, I'm just not going to pay a grand to get my stock plugs taken out.

In my honest but completely useless opinion, this should be recognized as a failure of Ford sourcing, and the dealerships should be replacing these on Ford's dime. Why the fuck would you use sparkplugs that you know are prone to breaking off in the cylinder?

To answer the other question, the truck has 75k on it, and the plugs have not been touched to this point. I have a misfire in cylinder 6, according to the techs at PPC.

What was the price from PPC? I need them done on mine also...

Did you try IPS?

-Marc