Mid Ohio Track Day on April 25th and 26th

PrincessPratt

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...here's one of me from last year's dyno day on the bike I will have with me:

l_88d431791c2b5c0396ce80bad2819efa.jpg

And seeing that I will have helmet head the ENTIRE weekend I will more than likely have some sort of hair constraint on my head exactly like this! I'm the one in the pink.

l_007dfd76e1d664e3ecbc71457dc07960.jpg

thats your track bike?..are you crazy or made of monies? in made of monies are you single?:D

brain- what time are the 'fast' guys riding on sunday..being only 45 min away i have an interest to check it out..

All day. Groups have 20 minute sessions starting at 2pm to 8pm. Intermediate goes out at 2, Novice at 2:20 and Advanced at 2:40. That cycle every hour...

I thought about signing up to rock one of those. It unclear to me how it works tho if you crash. Gotta plan for the worst. I dont have 15k I could hand them

Probably be a deal like the school and the cars. I think it states no more than $3500 for the cars. I'd suspect that the price would be about $2500 for these...

Basically, if it gets totalled, it would probably be an insurance deal for them and you'd pay the deductible. The deductible is probably that $3500/$2500...

thats your track bike?..are you crazy or made of monies? in made of monies are you single?:D

Ummmm, not "made" of money but I do make a good living. ;) I am VERY VERY VERY slow hence the reason I am spending the cash to do these track days. I NEED to get better at cornering and NOT be so scared with a corner coming up.

IF I like doing track days I fully intend on converting this over to a track bike next season and purchasing another street bike. My bike is completely paid off....it's an 06...not new. The other people I'm going with are using their ducati's on the track but putting on race plastics. Ducati's are MUCH MUCH MUCH more than my gsxr. :D

And the single part....done taking care of :broke: men. :p Come packing or not at all. LOL.

Lizard1 you know any of the locals? I went to H.S. with Nate Wolleson, I know he heads to most/all the track days too. I dunno if he works there, rides, instructs or what.

Just wondering man.

Never heard of him. He's not an instructor, though. There's a TON of local area guys and gals that ride track days at Mid-Ohio. It's actually really cool to meet them all. Really cool to see so many that are enthusiasts.

I do want pics but I may be quite embarrassed after looking at them and not want to purchase them. LOL. I don't think people realize how slow I really am.

I was going to show up to take pictures, but I decided to clear it with STT first just in case and found out they have strict rules which state the photos can only be for individual/private use. So... I'm not sure what exactly that means :rulez:

Maybe I can be privately hired? Or put the pictures on a site and hope they don't get"stolen?"

I should say fcuk it and just ride :D

yeah well they said its some private event and if your not there with someone doing whatever then on the track then ur not allowed to watch...also said some car thing going on this weekend said it was private event or something i dont know im just saying what they told me on the phone...