Buckeye Lake warning.

SRTurbo04

Toxic blue-green algae

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/public/2013/08/05/buckeye-lake-algae.html

"Also called cyanobacteria, blue-green algae is common in most Ohio lakes. It grows thick feeding on phosphorus from manure, sewage and fertilizers that rains wash into streams."

OOHH YEAHHHH!!!!!

Sam and keith are gonna grow third nipples from there.

Toxic blue-green algae

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/public/2013/08/05/buckeye-lake-algae.html

"Also called cyanobacteria, blue-green algae is common in most Ohio lakes. It grows thick feeding on phosphorus from manure, sewage and fertilizers that rains wash into streams."

OOHH YEAHHHH!!!!!

I saw a sign up shen we were there for the fourth while people where in the water and I was so grossed out

the fish are ok, but normally i'm fishing alum creek this time of year i find the fish easier to taget in deep water with points and humps instead of a big flat lake(that just happens to be a cess pool in the summer) but I would still eat fish out of it tomorrow

What about the fish that come out of there? I think Derek or what not eats the the stuff he catches?

I would still eat fish out of it tomorrow

Yeah, the fish are still fine to eat. As a rule of thumb waterways polluted by Industrial contaminants (heavy metals, PCB's, Mercury etc) are the ones you don't eat fish out of. Agricultural/Sewage runoff has little bioaccumulative impact.(In laymans terms it doesn't transfer up the food chain).

• 2 weeks later...
geesh....you guys sound like a bunch of women. :lol:

Let me guess you use the toxic blue green algey as garnishing for your manure and sewage steak? And you probably make earl grey tea with the lake water?:fuckyeah:

Let me guess you use the toxic blue green algey as garnishing for your manure and sewage steak? And you probably make earl grey tea with the lake water?:fuckyeah:

case in point......I had to look that up. :D

If you like tea you should try it.....not with lake water though.:gabe:

I used to drink sweet tea exclusively but with the diet I think I've had just a couple glasses the last 6 months. That's been the hardest thing about the diet is giving up my tea. Just too much sugar which is empty calories and I can't do tea unsweetened. Damn....now I'm sounding like a woman. Must be contagious. :lol:

I used to drink sweet tea exclusively but with the diet I think I've had just a couple glasses the last 6 months. That's been the hardest thing about the diet is giving up my tea. Just too much sugar which is empty calories and I can't do tea unsweetened. Damn....now I'm sounding like a woman. Must be contagious. :lol:

^this is what happens when a man starts watching his figure:lolguy: