If street racing was legal...

phil

I'm doing all this from my phone so spelling and grammer is of no concern here.

Im really dissatisfied that Orion is the only person who gave a worthy challenge. Hats off to Orion.

Please don't make my afternoon boring. This was supposed to speed the day up and now I feel like time had slowed to a stop.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: No, not a bonus check. I may edit my response as I feel a bit jackassish posting my salary on this forum.

I expect you contribute something valuable to society to justify those earnings, so don't feel ashamed. Us poor folk of CR won't feel offended knowing that we contribute little and thus earn little, comparatively.

Unless you don't feel your wages are justified, in which case I misunderstood.

I'm doing all this from my phone so spelling and grammer is of no concern here.

Im really dissatisfied that Orion is the only person who gave a worthy challenge. Hats off to Orion.

Please don't make my afternoon boring. This was supposed to speed the day up and now I feel like time had slowed to a stop.

grammer

Bullshit. There isn't enough money in the entire city of Detroit to support one Starbucks, let along one that let it's fruity ass 80's workers roller skate around in it all day.

Here we go again...I JUST FUCKING SAID THAT I MADE AN INCORRECT ASSUMPTION, based upon your patent inability to complete a sentence without a grammatical error. DJ - "I need to lose some weight." Kenny - "YOUR FAT!" (italicized for accuracy) DJ - "Yes, motherfucker, I just said that."

Not everyone, but the vast majority. Finally, we agree on something.

Am I posting un-kitchen appropriate things? I am busting your ass for being an overzealous and undereducated boil on the ass of what is already a boil infested, large assed organism full of overzealous, undereducated types. The only thing serious about this entire discussion is how seriously you misjudged your audience, your importance, and your ability. The CB has been clowning you this whole time.

What have I fallen victim to? It can't be as bad as you believing that I am actually teaching kids using lessons provided by you. Like I would expose anyone impressionable to your buffoonery.

Hoky Shit...... I think we just had a breakthrough. Nice try at trying to ease t your way back in and pretend you were on my level the entire time. Hey I'm just glad your finally catching on. Dont worry nobody will judge you.

We dont agree on anything. I love my fellow CR members.

Overzealous, uneducated and I misjudged my audience? Well you showed up to the party so it looks like I judged it pretty well. Well enough that I still have you engaged. Who misjudged here? Haha I don't feel important at all. However all the attention that your giving my unimportance is really making me feel, welllllll, kinda important.

You obviously have no clue at how many people are laughing at you for taking the bait like a damned sea bass.

Again its people like you that make these posts worth while.

If it were...

Who would you call out? You, I mean its not like we haven't raced but ugh its been forever :lol:

would you run 1/8 or 1/4? Start out doing and end ...1/8 1/4 mile 270 I don't care

Are sams abs worth the price of admission? :masturboy: There fake, there just filled with mc doubles

Would fat shit stay out of the sand pits? No

Is anthonys car fast? ( Gray or Green? ) Gray eeh looks pretty haven't seen it ran, greens car hell no :lolguy:

Would Cordell come out of retirement? Does the sun come up every morning?

Fastest pushed car? My DSM, WIGGINS lambo, or ImStock2? None all worthless fucks

)

YUp

Just for the record I'm not retired, I'm grounded. I get let out at the end of the month.

and as for street racing being legal, I'd continue to race anyone who rolls up beside me. I'd like to see Phil get his ass drug down the highway by just one of these keyboard racers.

Just for the record I'm not retired, I'm grounded. I get let out at the end of the month.

and as for street racing being legal, I'd continue to race anyone who rolls up beside me. I'd like to see Phil get his ass drug down the highway by just one of these keyboard racers.

Phil would have to have a running vehicle first...

Place your bets for 2014.