If street racing was legal...

phil

I do race. Quite a few people on here run in different styles of racing. Phil, you don't race.

You need to lay off the "CR doesn't race" bullshit before I take that Straight Line Promotions and shove it up your ass.

straight line promotions has more on topic conversations about racing this summer alone than cr has had since 08. You only race at your own events that you have everyone else pays for. Perks of being the boss but you're a glory time driver, I would use the word Racer loosely when it pertains to you

:no:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least CR has events that don't fail and I don't have to seek "advice" on how to hold an event. I'll remember this next time you come crying to me about how to hold an event. I can see now why you were "fucked" by two tracks if it's anything the way you approach people.

I race when I can, and do it well in my car. You suck at driving, that's a known fact, and why you're afraid to race at an actual track.

Don't feed me your bullshit about how YOU are a racer and can set shit up. You can't race, you won't race, and anyone with half a wit can "set something up", you being the prime example.

The events "that others pay for" is because they do race, and don't just talk about it. You tried setting up an event at two tracks and failed miserably. I don't seem to have that problem going on eight years now.

Pick up an issue of HPP in a few months and just tell me how I only race at my own events. Better yet, shut your cockhole and put your money where your mouth is.

I don't just talk about racing, I do it. Can you say the same?

At least CR has events that don't fail and I don't have to seek "advice" on how to hold an event. I'll remember this next time you come crying to me about how to hold an event. I can see now why you were "fucked" by two tracks if it's anything the way you approach people.

I race when I can, and do it well in my car. You suck at driving, that's a known fact, and why you're afraid to race at an actual track.

Don't feed me your bullshit about how YOU are a racer and can set shit up. You can't race, you won't race, and anyone with half a wit can "set something up", you being the prime example.

The events "that others pay for" is because they do race, and don't just talk about it. You tried setting up an event at two tracks and failed miserably. I don't seem to have that problem going on eight years now.

Pick up an issue of HPP in a few months and just tell me how I only race at my own events. Better yet, shut your cockhole and put your money where your mouth is.

ooops you already have the 28th set. Cant wait

HMMMM... You, your wife, and this website are a cancer to racing. You don't realize how big of a joke this site & you are in the community. You damn near cried when you saw how big our event was getting. You blamed Chris Lane for your issue. No one likes you, FACT. I was told 100x that if CR was apart of my event, people wouldn't show up. How fucking pathetic is that? I still offered you a chance to go in, you low balled me an offer so ridiculous that I wanted to walk away. I didn't, and had to sit in your home and listen to you cry about how everyone likes me and no one supported you. There is a reason no one supports you, You are not real. You are a whiny, overly angry, self proclaimed king dick. Your car is an outdated piece of shit, hate to be the first one to say it to your face, but your shits garbage. Yeah it runs good, but its a pile still, you got butt hurt and made up every excuse in the book when Steve shit on your own record, over and over. You even went to the track that night to get it back, but your life sucks so bad it didn't work out. Thank god Wagner, Linn, and sam still post racing videos of racing. Thats about the only racing that gets done anymore.

HMMMM... You, your wife, and this website are a cancer to racing. You don't realize how big of a joke this site & you are in the community. You damn near cried when you saw how big our event was getting. You blamed Chris Lane for your issue. No one likes you, FACT. I was told 100x that if CR was apart of my event, people wouldn't show up. How fucking pathetic is that? I still offered you a chance to go in, you low balled me an offer so ridiculous that I wanted to walk away. I didn't, and had to sit in your home and listen to you cry about how everyone likes me and no one supported you. There is a reason no one supports you, You are not real. You are a whiny, overly angry, self proclaimed king dick. Your car is an outdated piece of shit, hate to be the first one to say it to your face, but your shits garbage. Yeah it runs good, but its a pile still, you got butt hurt and made up every excuse in the book when Steve shit on your own record, over and over. You even went to the track that night to get it back, but your life sucks so bad it didn't work out. Thank god Wagner, Linn, and sam still post racing videos of racing. Thats about the only racing that gets done anymore.

R.I.P. Fillup

You really have little man syndrome. Funny thing is, you're the joke.

The proof is in the pudding, and I can backup what I say. You, unfortunately, cannot.

You really picked the wrong week to try to e-battle me.

You failed repeatedly. You whined about Chris Lane and how he didn't do shit to support you. You talk shit about every fucking person behind their back, then kiss their ass when they can do something for you. But you won't tell him or anyone else to their face what you say behind their back.

If you don't like it, want to treat your "friends" like shit, then go elsewhere and don't let the door hit you on your sorry ass.

Also, you can take that joke of advertising out of your info and sig, no one fucking cares.

Again, I can also race all day long. You don't, your mouth only does the racing for you.

Seriously, go away if CR is that bad. BTW, leave my wife out of this. This will be your only warning.

Anthony do you know what the rules for racing shifter carts at the track are? Also when is the next track day.

I can easily pull the 4 ugliest bitches that i have let suck my balls, and the worst one is still better looking than the baddest bitch you jerk off to

I'm sorry but I don't think it gets any worse than this.

http://imgur.com/2lI4FBe.jpg

I'd commit a felony before I'd hit that.

Wait, wouldn't that be following in your footsteps?

NVM.

I've said my peace, toodle doo.

• Upvote 1

Anthony do you know what the rules for racing shifter carts at the track are? Also when is the next track day.

Pretty sure they close to what the requirements are for a bike. You might need a neck collar, but I would call trails just to be safe.

I don't know if they will let you run bikes but I am willing to bet you can't run cars. I have run 4-wheelers at KD Dragway, but I don't think trails will let that much hillbilly-ghetto stuff go down.

Pretty sure they close to what the requirements are for a bike. You might need a neck collar, but I would call trails just to be safe.

I don't know if they will let you run bikes but I am willing to bet you can't run cars. I have run 4-wheelers at KD Dragway, but I don't think trails will let that much hillbilly-ghetto stuff go down.

trails had a quad class years ago on Wednesday nights some fast banshees out there BRAAAPpppp

Hats*

You obviously aren't too bright either...

Dear Captain of the USS Irony:

Hat's = contraction for "hat is"

As in "My hat is off to you."

Hats would imply that someone took off more than one hat. People usually only wear one hat at a time.

Nice try, but it looks like you nailed the iceberg.

Be sure to go down with the ship.

I'd prolly wanna run solo seeing as I am so close to the road. I just need to know what safety shit I need. I plan on doing full leathers and I always wear a helmet as is. What does the cart need is what I am looking for.

Dear Captain of the USS Irony:

Hat's = contraction for "hat is"

As in "My hat is off to you."

Hats would imply that someone took off more than one hat. People usually only wear one hat at a time.

Nice try, but it looks like you nailed the iceberg.

Be sure to go down with the ship.

I was going to say something but you did a way better job. My hats are off to you.

http://www.e-myth.com/images/many_hats.jpg

Sounds like a plan, it'll be good to see you back at the track again.

Oh and as soon as the new ecu gets here the RX7 will be mobile. :) So it should be out soon enough. Still got to get the 8.8 figured out but I will drive it with the rx7 rear end in there for now.