Street racing back in the news

Richard Cranium

racing on that stretch of 16?! fucking retarded.

"Going that fast, he easily could have killed somebody," said Newark Police Sergeant Paul Davis.

to be fair, sgt paul davis, he could've easily killed somebody at 35MPH too...

I hit 130 in my mini s with 163hp I would say I mustang could do it.

shit son, i hit 115MPH in my 85HP geo tracker some years back:fuckyeah: not joking a bit, 85HP and probably the worst drag coefficient this side of a fucking mack track, that POS actually got up to that speed!

i had lots of stupids back then...:dumb:

i'm calling b.s.. no way a '98 mustang can go 126mph---you would need a several mile stretch of perfectly straight road. and a tailwind. i just don't see it. 215hp (at most), and no top end. the 'failed abortion' of the mustang world. least torque, least hp of any mustang from '79 on.

Earlier 5.0 mustangs were slower, an 81 cobra came with a lowly 4.2 v8. And a stock 98 would run with any year gt before 99.

Earlier 5.0 mustangs were slower, an 81 cobra came with a lowly 4.2 v8. And a stock 98 would run with any year gt before 99.

having owned 6 foxes in the past, and currently owning an 'earlier' fox, a stock '98 weighs more, has less torque, and similar power. it will have a difficult time running with an earlier fox. ford came to the table with their modular motors too early. plain and simple. i wouldn't take a stock non-pi headed mustang if it was given to me