looking for a automotive painter position

Nicksredline

resume is all typed up and ready to go if you know of any place just message me on here or post it up i appriciate it.

i have been in the autobody field for 7-8 years and painting for 5 of the years in the field. experiance with all paint products and manufactures. i can start imediatly and the starting i am looking to make around 45000$+ a year at the least with chance of bonuses and raises down the road when i show how good and fast i can work. I appriciate it if anyone knows of a place and posts it up here or has them contact me the phone number to contact me is 614-599-3608.

i prefer painting but i can do combo work if it comes down to it i have been from doing bodywork for 2 years to prepping for 1 year to painting for the last and i seem to like painting the most although i can do all proficiently and would not mind doing little body work if it is required.

resume is all typed up and ready to go if you know of any place just message me on here or post it up i appriciate it.

i have been in the autobody field for 7-8 years and painting for 5 of the years in the field. experiance with all paint products and manufactures. i can start imediatly and the starting i am looking to make around 45000$+ a year at the least with chance of bonuses and raises down the road when i show how well and fast i can work. I appriciate it if anyone knows of a place and posts it up here or has them contact me the phone number to contact me is 614-599-3608.

i prefer painting but i can do combo work if it comes down to it i have been from doing bodywork for 2 years to prepping for 1 year to painting for the last and i seem to like painting the most although i can do all proficiently and would not mind doing little body work if it is required.

hit the spell check button on your resume :gabe::gabe::gabe:

good luck, man