Purchasing a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

WideOpenThrottle

Good luck finding it. I know it took me about 6 months to find one for exactly the way I wanted at a good price. But just keep looking they do show up.

That was the issue I was running into. Seems most on the lots are catered to mall crawlers.

That is CRAZY talk, it's a flipping Jeep,....if you aren't getting it for invoice or less you aren't trying very hard.

Heck, get a one way plane ticket and fly to get one. $200 flight and save $2-5k+ depending on the model... ;)

I had to expand my search and I drove a few hours out to get mine, but the savings was well worth it.

From my research, there are two types of wrangler dealers. (I won't say jeep dealers because the rest of the models are meh anyway.)

1) REAL jeep dealers that keep plain ones in stock and move them in volume. They price them VERY well knowing people are going to mod the shit out of them and just want the base vehicle for the best price possible.

2) Mall Crawler dealers. They keep top line and loaded up models at high MSRP's knowing the popularity of the wrangler will sell it to someone who just wants a "JEEP!" and will just buy it without looking for a deal.