Mary Kelley's Dublin - Closed?

Robert Aaron Parsons

I work around the Dublin hospital and was told that Mary Kelley's restaurant closed this week. I was told that the news said they owed money but the person couldn't tell me the details.

Does anyone know why they closed?

It's unfortunate because they had great food and seemed to be busy most of the time.

Pavo

I work around the Dublin hospital and was told that Mary Kelley's restaurant closed this week. I was told that the news said they owed money but the person couldn't tell me the details.

Does anyone know why they closed?

It's unfortunate because they had great food and seemed to be busy most of the time.

Pavo

Dude, I loved that place. When I worked across from tuttle mall, I used to eat there all the time.

I usually only went there at lunch and their prices were pretty reasonable. $9 or so for a really good burger and fries and $2 for drink. Seemed on par with Rusty Bucket or chain restaurants. Now dinner or big meals were a different story. Pricey on those. Shame they are gone.

Pavo

The story I got from a lady down the street was that either parent or grandparent who started it got sick and died quickly. The successors were not really into it. It is sad to hear that it closed. I was told a couple months ago that it was but I guess I was hoping they were wrong. Wish I would have went again. Only been twice.