WTB: 5spd Truck

cornbreadxd

So my s10 was stolen earlier this year (never recovered :mad: )and I finally saved a little money. Problem is I can't seem to find a replacement. I'm looking for something >$3.5k, Manual transmission, extended/crew/king/etc. cab, and a v6 preferred. So another s10 or 4.0 ranger would be best but i'll take f150's or hardbodies. anyone have anything?

If you don't mind doing a little work and diesel I've got a 93 F250 7.3l idi 4x4 manual that I'd sell, runs and drives.

I don't mind the work but a and I like them but diesel wouldn't work for me, I don't haul enough stuff and my commute is too short unfortunately, some stuff popped up on CL that i'll check out today a 99 f150 w197k for $1700, not sure if its worth the risk but it could be a steal

Damn Dave...i was just talking about you and some of the old school guys with Shaun and Sean the other day. how the hell ya been man?

Man I've been cool, car still on the road only 71k on it now, im just trying to get this truck stuff together so i can make a decent living.

And The truck i checked out today was a BUST!!! Sooooo much rust on the underside, i was debating at first but I'm thinking if I put it on jack stands they'll probably go through, rust was THAT bad. He was gonna take $1300 but that thing would've been a road hazard even though it felt good.