Wrong place & time: Head-On Fatality

SWing'R

Instead of wrong place, more like riding over their head and target fixating.

Less target fixation and more riding like a fucking jackass. The oncoming bike was not at any fault and had to pay for another riders antics. Riding above the limit and 'carving' on a street with little to no traffic is understandable. That was completely idiotic.

Yep, see above. I bolded it for you. Bye now.

Sorry for a repost. Just stumbled across that yesterday

while looking at some other stuff. Thank god they don't tolerate driving

like that here in the states, from the amount of vids like this from overseas

I guess this kind of driving is normal. Crazy in my book.

Hey Swing'r, you ever see those vids of some India intersection? There's like 4 or so entries, and no stop lights of signs..haha. Everyone is just maneuvering all over the place to get to the other side. It's a mess.

Edited by NinjaNick

Less target fixation and more riding like a fucking jackass. The oncoming bike was not at any fault and had to pay for another riders antics. Riding above the limit and 'carving' on a street with little to no traffic is understandable. That was completely idiotic.

i agree !!!!!!!! there is a time & place to open up the thottle, & when you think you're cocky enough to do it in traffic, you are asking for trouble. i feel sorry for the guy who got hit by the dumba-- !!!!!!