NFL non ohio state football.

Spidey2721

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who would have thunk it... the steelers the bottom of the barrel in the afc north??? seeing the bengals and ravens at the top isnt a surprise but the complete fall on the steelers kinda surprising.

and what is wrong with the giants?!?

We have no running game.... Now the Jets are the best team in the tri-state area

Yeah the Giants are the biggest surprise in my opinion. I was so impressed with the Bengals defense today. Every time they needed a big play, or a stop, they got it. Our offense showed glimpses in the second half, but we need to be more consistent. Dalton isn't throwing the ball down field and opening up the offense. Not sure if that's more on him, gruden, or both.

1143yards, 12td 0int in 3 games...yeah he's playing decent haha.

Pryor looked decent before getting knocked out with a concussion, it's a shame his team sucks so bad. I really think he has what it takes to be an NFL qb and a pretty decent one at that.

Agreed.... He looked very good out there. He s developping a solid rapport with Denarius Moore

who would have thunk it... the steelers the bottom of the barrel in the afc north??? seeing the bengals and ravens at the top isnt a surprise but the complete fall on the steelers kinda surprising.

and what is wrong with the giants?!?

Yeah the Giants are the biggest surprise in my opinion. I was so impressed with the Bengals defense today. Every time they needed a big play, or a stop, they got it. Our offense showed glimpses in the second half, but we need to be more consistent. Dalton isn't throwing the ball down field and opening up the offense. Not sure if that's more on him, gruden, or both.

Yeah the Steelers are in a mess. Almost a brand new team and injuries on top of that.

Nothing is wrong with the Giants! They do the same song and dance every year. Start of the season, they look like a bunch of highschoolers, but when the time count they'll start to click together and run for the play off.

As far as the Bengals go, they looked good. They should have won the Chicago game. The one thing I hate about the bengals is they are a play off team and that's it!! They get to the play off and check out at the very first game. I hope I'm wrong about them this year.

Curious about a trade I might make. I have the Gronk and drafted witten till he got healthy now Im trying to trade witten. Im going to offer Andre Johnson and Witten for Randle Cobb and Coby Fleener. thoughts?

I wouldn't trade Andre Johnson. You want as many consistently good players as possible.

I wouldn't trade Andre Johnson. You want as many consistently good players as possible.

But is he really being consistent? I mean in my league his pts are as such, 14,7, and 3. and he scored a whole 3 TDs last year. In fantasy you need more then just yards unless you are in a ppr league which I am not. Meanwhile Cobb has 16, 18, and 5.

• 2 weeks later...

If they can somehow go 8-8 I think they have a shot to win the AFC North, that's no joke. Go look at the schedules for the teams in the North, none of them have an easy task ahead of them. I wouldn't be shocked to see an 8-8, 9-7 division winner.

Cleveland has:

Detroit

@GB

@KC

Baltimore

@Cincy

Pitt

Jax

@NE

Chicago

@NYJ

@Pitt

I feel confident they can win atleast 4 of those games (Detroit, Jax and 2 vs Pitt) Maybe they get lucky and surprise a team like NE, Chicago or the Jets

Cincy has:

NE

@Buffalo

@Detroit

NYJ

@Miami

@Baltimore

Cleveland

@San Diego

Colts

@Pitt

Minnesota

Baltimore

Baltimore has:

@Miami

Green Bay

@Pitt

@Cleveland

Cincy

@Chicago

NYJ

Pitt

Minnesota

@Detroit

NE

@Cincy

Yeah the Steelers are in a mess. Almost a brand new team and injuries on top of that.

:wtf:

The Steelers have the oldest offense and defense in the league. It's time they make a move for some young players and get them up to speed. They just can't put together a well played game; lots of hope in some quarters only to be let down the rest of the time. Looking at game comparisons, they have been in every game and should have won multiple simply based on the statistics (total rushing, T.O.P, etc)...the only stat they lost was the important one; the final fucking score!

I'm beyond upset...I am a born and raised Steeler fan and always will be but this is just hard to watch. I truly don't know how you Cinci and Cleveland fans have done it for all these years!

I personally think Todd Haley is a HUGE issue and will continue to be. He and Ben never really got along and I think it shows when they play. Oh, that and we have no run game.

In my life time, the Steelers have never been this bad (the last time they were 0-4 was 1968; the year before they hired Chuck Noll). And I am not enjoying it!

-Marc

I feel confident they can win atleast 4 of those games (Detroit, Jax and 2 vs Pitt) Maybe they get lucky and surprise a team like NE, Chicago or the Jets

Holy shit you barely beat Jeff Tuel and old ass Fred Jackson.....

Cleveland is gonna "surprise" Chicago? But can beat Detroit who just shut Chicago down? Their first 3rd down conversion was in garbage time during the 4 quarter. Our second string secondary was in and the game was 40-10. We want to keep our secondary healthy.

BTW Detroit is 1st in the NFL D getting off the field on 3rd down.

LOL, you have nothing for Detroit. Maybe it would have been closer if Hoyer wasn't out for the year but Weeden loves to hold the ball, our D line loves QBs that love to throw the ball late. Weeden's MO.

Our Special Teams is our biggest improvement, we can kick the ball out of the endzone now that our 41 YO kicker retired, and Sam Martin is a damn good punter. I don't think they will punt to Benjamin.

Your D will have an issue with Calvin, then Reggie will be the biggest impact. Cleveland struggles with screens and RBs out in the flat. Detroit is as good at that as New Orleans.

Cleveland is not Beating Detroit even though they get two weeks to prepare, neither is the rest of the AFC north. If you are thinking of the Pre-Season game this year, Megatron didn't play. And by all means sleep on Detroit. LOL

And man it feels good to say fuck Shittsburg, they suck! And it's true. :)

Edited by Benjamin

Man that all looks real great on paper, much like the Lions every year haha. I guess that's why they play the game....PS Clevelands total defense is better than Detroits as is their passing and rush defense haha.The Browns give up 18 points a game while the Lions give up over 25.

As for the Steelers, I was talking to a buddy of mine who's a big fan of theirs and started looking at their stats. They still don't have a running back with 100 yards on the season, their line is terrible (Ben has been sacked 15 times)

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

• 2 months later...
Playoff time! oh and i have to add Who Dey?! should be interesting second half of games today. with the cheifs sitting players its looking good for the chargers.

Pulling for the Bills over the Pats, but it's not looking good. That being said, I'd much rather play the Chargers than the Steelers.

Damn Steelers, we shouldn't even have been in it, but then to get our hopes up and get so close!! I feel like a browns fan lol

Thought the chiefs second string had it.

Cheifs had it until they blew the last second winning FG. Never cheered harder KC ever!!! Kind of a let down, but o well.