Corvette/Musclecar guys - where to take '60s Vette?

zeitgeist57

I have a close family friend who is looking for a reputable shop that will help maintain her late husbands '62 Corvette until her son is old enough to drive it.

Looking for a shop or well-known Corvette individual that I can feel comfortable recommending. Specifically, there is a broken brake line right now.

I would ask through Corvetteforum, but they may have purged my user id since I haven't logged in in a few months...

I would think Bob McDorman may be a good place, considering his collection. A '62 model would be very basic.

Bob McDorman no longer exists. Its now Jeff Wyler and they suck donkey dick

You wanting work done on it, or them to store it? or both?

If you want it worked on, there is NO ONE better than Danny Popp in Cincinnati... he knows every model of corvette, and knows them in-and-out better than anyone I know.

If you are looking for it to be stored long-term as well though, Danny does not have the facilities for that.

If your friend has any trouble getting the brake line try The Right Stuff in Westerville. I once took in pieces of a broken brake line for my firebird and they bent me one on the spot.

http://www.getdiscbrakes.com/

Ding ding ding. Used to work there and the quality is awesome. Always having them bend me little custom stuff.