North Side project aims to untangle I-270/Rt. 23 interchange

dsm_sleeper

I was just talking to a coworker about this. Happy and pissed at the same time. Used to drive all the way around from Dublin to Obetz then they fucked up the west side. Now I'm at the Easton office and enjoy my 20 minute runs from Dublin to there but now it's likely going to be hell and will fucking dirty the ride up both ways for months.

I'm telling you next was the last phase in rebuilding 161, I graduated from Westerville North in 93, I have lived in Westerville most of my life.

I'm completely agreeing with you. The majority of the project (fly-over ramps, tunnel, Sunbury RD exit revamp) took place in the last phase of the project which was all a bitch.

I was just talking to a coworker about this. Happy and pissed at the same time. Used to drive all the way around from Dublin to Obetz then they fucked up the west side. Now I'm at the Easton office and enjoy my 20 minute runs from Dublin to there but now it's likely going to be hell and will fucking dirty the ride up both ways for months.

Good, I have dealt with 161 for years, now I get 670/71 interchange, if it sucks for me, it should suck for everyone else.

Doesn't seem to address the cross traffic coming from N315 to 270E/23N, that's where the log jam really is, you'd think they would find a way to route the "Thru" traffic not exiting onto 23 from 315 by going under or over somehow.

Tunnels are good, I-10 has a 1/2 mile stretch right near downtown Phoenix here that I can never resist blasting through.

Doesn't seem to address the cross traffic coming from N315 to 270E/23N, that's where the log jam really is, you'd think they would find a way to route the "Thru" traffic not exiting onto 23 from 315 by going under or over somehow.

Tunnels are good, I-10 has a 1/2 mile stretch right near downtown Phoenix here that I can never resist blasting through.

Exactly. All they are doing here is giving us a Sawmill style intersection and eliminating the lights at Campus View/Flint with the 'tunnel'...which will ease congestion on 23 out of Worthington, but there is still the issue of the 315 merge.

They need to do a 'fly-over' or something and drop through traffic off on the other side of 270.

Also I'm not seeing how one would go from Campus View/Flint and get on 270...it looks as if the drawing only has a northbound connection?

Also I'm not seeing how one would go from Campus View/Flint and get on 270...it looks as if the drawing only has a northbound connection?

CV/F southbound onto 270 isn't changing. You've still got the regular ramp westbound, and the cloverleaf east.

This is going to suck going to work, I'll have to go in the back way to avoid it.

Well this sucks since I'm getting ready to open up my business right off of campus view blvd. we are going in on the end cap opposite of Starbucks :/

What kind of business? hopefully good food for lunch, not a lot of good choices here.

This is going to suck going to work, I'll have to go in the back way to avoid it.

What kind of business? hopefully good food for lunch, not a lot of good choices here.

Ballroom dance studio.

Chutneys seem to stay busy and there is champs and Starbucks so hoping I get alot of visibility from them as well as drive bys