1995 BMW M3

Smokey

Oil pump nut has not been done. That's probably the only preventative thing that hasn't been done to the car.

I knew I'd forget some things since I've lived with the car for so long. Heated manual vader seats, but the driver's side element does not work. Passenger's side goes strong. It's been that way since i bought it and never bothered me since I didn't drive it in the winter.

Edited by Smokey

Thanks guys.

I did drive this car the first winter I had it which fortunately wasn't a bunch. I had a 2nd set of wheels with winter tires on them and the car did just fine. Even though I cringe at the thought of rusty bodies, with a set of dedicated snow tires this car would be quite capable in the snow...just beware of pushing snow with the front during heavy snow...hahaha.

I know a good guy named andy that does some detailing from time to time... maybe you've heard of him? :lolguy:

goodluck

HA! He doesn't want to touch the Rx7. Plus I've got 2 other cars lined up for details and 22PLE before the winter for him anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
So....what if I bought this and put an LSX in it....who here would I piss off?

nobody! and it'd be a great swap candidate. There are a couple of off the shelf options for mounts and headers to swap it out there. A buddy of mine is considering putting an aluminum 5.3L into his.