SloMo Dyno Day Sunday Sept 22nd @QSL

Doc1647545523

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks to see, my brother was driving off earlier and people were screaming from the patio do a burnout which he chose not to like normal. After he drove off normal they screamed "noooooo balls". I thought the people screaming were in very poor taste and should have been asked to be a little more respectful by the staff

That sucks! It looked like a really clean tasteful build from what I saw of it. I would have rocked it but with a stick shift no slush box so I wouldn't have had to straddle the shifter to get it into neutral since the drivers door wouldn't open. And they said I'd need a rollback to tow it haha.

Shane

Yeah uninsured, I am not sure if any of the ones hit have coverage that will handle this situation or not. Chances are if he doesn't have insurance, he won't pay off any legal settlement they would receive should they take him to court.

Why wouldn't their insurance take care of it? I'm not entirely familiar wit insurance. It wasn't their fault, right?

owner of the Monte said he had owned the car since he was 17 and is now 30. Car had 5 different motors in it and he was bragging how he built and painted the car in his own garage. I know he was wasted and told me twice about how his girlfriend broke up with him last week and kicked him out.

if the other cars have full coverage they will have to use their own insurance. if not full coverage they will need to have uninsured motorist coverage. If just liability only, then its off to small claims court. sucks for everyone involved.

owner of the Monte said he had owned the car since he was 17 and is now 30. Car had 5 different motors in it and he was bragging how he built and painted the car in his own garage. I know he was wasted and told me twice about how his girlfriend broke up with him last week and kicked him out.

That's my friend's Monte. Many hours into it. Shame to see this. Even more of a shame to see adults making memes of something unfortunate.

That's my friend's Monte. Many hours into it. Shame to see this. Even more of a shame to see adults making memes of something unfortunate.

Not one thing unfortunate about this except a few innocent people's cars getting trashed. A few meme's are the least of his worries from the sounds of it. Drinking and driving is a deliberate decision and is no accident.

Not one thing unfortunate about this except a few innocent people's cars getting trashed. A few meme's are the least of his worries from the sounds of it. Drinking and driving is a deliberate decision and is no accident.

I agree. Poor decision making. I'm not "sticking up" for him really, just a shame to see this happen.

Yup,

Drinking and driving, no insurance, and wrecking other people's cars.

A+ Class Act. Here's to the long dick of the law going to town..