interior cleaning products

evan9381

What is everyone using these days? I'll admit, I haven't had a car that I've given a damn about keeping clean for years, but my new car, it needs a little attention...there's nothing horrible, the common dust buildup, etc. Years ago i just used armor all, but i dont want that shine, and oily feel

Something i can buy at napa, AZ, etc. Its a DD so i dont need anything detailer level, just something that isnt armor all that works well on interior plastics.

TIA

• Downvote 1

Even though the responses are a bit later than i hoped for, the Meguiars is the exact stuff i picked up. worked quite well, and doesn't give me that same look/feel of armor all i was trying to avoid. win!

thanks guys

Got leather? (pleather?) How did it work on that?

For the dash I've been using Zaino tire dressing :). Seems to be working ok for now.

For the dash I've been using Zaino tire dressing :). Seems to be working ok for now.

no...its just a legacy, so just stuff like dash, center console plastics, etc. it just had about a year of neglect/dust i needed to get rid of. finally started getting to me

yea

you definitely do not want armorall.... a good matte dressing will be fine... Andy and Kyle have commented already and I agree with them.....

I stick with 303 Aerospace myself..Spray on towel sparingly and wipe on, then buff off... The stuff can be tough to buff off so I usually don't spray directly on the stuff I'm dressing