hilton at polaris mayhem

smineb

I wonder if I can convince him to tell his people to buy a bluetooth headset instead of the fuckery I see going on.

I LOL'd because I spent 7yrs living off Cleveland Ave and E North Broadway and I saw this ish all the time and thought the same thing.

I LOL'd because I spent 7yrs living off Cleveland Ave and E North Broadway and I saw this ish all the time and thought the same thing.

Those are the well behaved more affluent tribes, try dealing with the tribes who live off sullivant ave on the westside

Did I say something bad

He probably thinks you're being racist calling them "tribes."

Somalia is just a geographic region that's been constantly disputed between rival tribes for years. This president they've got now appears to be one of the only positively viewed leaders by a majority of the tribes, which is why he's so important.

I deal directly with Somalians at work everyday and its how they refer to other groups as well ( tribes ). I've been told their are many different tribes in columbus and the westside are more of the poverty or rural tribes. They also don't care for us much either. We have to go in to the apt complexes with cpd.

Those are the well behaved more affluent tribes, try dealing with the tribes who live off sullivant ave on the westside

I wouldn't doubt there is some truth to that. I never had an issue with any of the somalians in my area, (other than the fact that they don't know how to drive). They were never dirty even if they were poor, always courteous to me, and were even happy to pay me without question when I would tow them out of the snow.

A lot of the businesses in my area were somalian owned as well. As long as they had insurance, were courteous. and contributed in some way, I had no issues with them, same view as I have towards anyone else.

The cell phones rubber-banded to their dome pieces was always good for a laugh though.

When I was more involved in some anti terrorism work a few years ago, it was common knowledge that the Columbus area has one of the most active Somalian involved terrorist groups in the nation.

We had some secret squirrel type guys come in and brief us on all kinds of interesting things going on in the area.

When I was more involved in some anti terrorism work a few years ago, it was common knowledge that the Columbus area has one of the most active Somalian involved terrorist groups in the nation.

We had some secret squirrel type guys come in and brief us on all kinds of interesting things going on in the area.

Yeah between here and the Twin Cities (largest Somali population outside of Somalia in the world...Cbus is #2) they were running guns, drugs, child prostitutes. Some serious shit. I know they rounded up a lot of people in a raid or two but I'm sure it still goes on.

I'll echo the sentiment that my interactions with Somalis, especially in rec league soccer, has been nothing short of fantastic and courteous. Imagine that, when you treat people with kindness and respect you get the same in return!