Range Rover vs. Ruff Ryders

RC K9

The wife, my daughter, and I were getting sushi the other night. Right after we ordered, a server dressed in full ninja garb back-flipped onto our table and smacked me in the face with his katana. I pushed his sword away, seeing as though I didn't want my two-year-old getting sliced in the face. Just then, 19 other waiter ninjas appeared and surrounded our table. I flipped the table en route to rushing my wife and daughter out of the door. One of the ninja servers got a bruised shin from the table. The rest of the ninjas caught me in the parking lot and proceeded to pelt me with shuriken.

JUSTICE FOR RONNIE, NINJA ENTHUSIAST

"Please donate for this very noble cause. Ronnie was the victim of senseless customer violence yesterday at Haiku. Some guy bashed his leg in with a wooden table and then ran away like a coward."

"I was there - I'm a server at Haiku. Not even sure why that guy freaked out like that. We just surrounded him because we wanted to check to see if he needed his water refilled. Can't believe he would think we meant any harm."

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run a red light and start harassing someone in a Prius for going on a green light...

Seems this group is notorious for riding around like they own the streets with no regard to traffic laws or anyone's safety.

Found another string of videos. Seems like common behavior for them.

Upstanding young gents just having a little fun..... lol

I don't want to be a hypocrite and act like I've never done something in a vehicle that could be considered illegal, dangerous, etc. However, I've never even come close to doing anything that would resemble bullying-type behavior like that.

I just watched most of Those videos, and short of lane splitting, riding on sidewalks and running some lights, they were just cruising and not messing with people. I've ridden with and seen way worse than those liveleak videos here on my own in Dayton.

Just saying.

I just watched most of Those videos, and short of lane splitting, riding on sidewalks and running some lights, they were just cruising and not messing with people. I've ridden with and seen way worse than those liveleak videos here on my own in Dayton.

Just saying.

Yea, other than those three extremely dangerous/idiotic behaviors, they were just cruising.

• Upvote 1

I'm not saying its not stupid, I'm saying these videos don't portray violent behavior as I thought was suggested.

Did you see the part in the video where they surrounded the Prius and one biker smacked the passenger side-view mirror all because the Prius had the audacity of trying to proceed through an intersection on a green light and interrupted the egocentric procession of bikers as they held up traffic to pass through a red light?

Did you see the part where the biker tried to open the door to the RR?

Did you see the part where the one biker punched the back window of the RR?

Did you see the part where the one biker smashed out the window of the RR with his helmet?

Did you see the part in the video where they surrounded the Prius and one biker smacked the passenger side-view mirror all because the Prius had the audacity of trying to proceed through an intersection on a green light and interrupted the egocentric procession of bikers as they held up traffic to pass through a red light?

Did you see the part where the biker tried to open the door to the RR?

Did you see the part where the one biker punched the back window of the RR?

Did you see the part where the one biker smashed out the window of the RR with his helmet?

Reading comprehension eludes you.

I said the other videos, meaning I don't see a pattern of violence as we see in the main video of this thread.

I'm who I am...he (Mr Bravo) doesn't affect my choice of words or opinion. It is my own regardless of what any other man, woman,boy or girl may think of it. I know he likes to try to intimidate and wage a war of words and it doesn't impress nor disturb me. Sorry you boys have fear. What I said was true. The videos of prior rides show them being jack asses but I didn't see any violence in any of them that I viewed or skimmed through, like on the original one posted. The bikers are all wrong in the original video and the RR was well within his rights given the situation and I feel he should have never stopped at the end until the police showed up. I would have probably done the same or worse in this situation.

Period.