Hummer H2

Forrest Gump 9

Just wondering if the Hummer H2 would be a worthy vehicle? Are there any area need to be watch out for?

My co-worker just wrecked his Porsche Cayene. The insurance company just called and said its a total loss. He always like the hummer H2 so now it's his chance to get one.

Just wondering if a turd would be a worthy vehicle? Are there any area need to be watch out for?

My co-worker just wrecked his nice car. The insurance company just called and said its a total loss. He always like turds so now it's his chance to get one.

fixed..

it was a little hard to read they way you worded it

seriously tho

i just had one in the shop monday, customer said it has been dead reliable but avg about 12mpg(this was a 65 year old man) and the 315-70-17 set of tires we were putting on it(factory bfg a/t ko) were $1400

oh and his leather seats were hella comfy after 115k miles

Edited by TurboRust

Why not just make the leap and go for a real Hummer?

You know the ones with a 6.2-6.6L diesel engine.

I mean someone coming from a porche probably would still want to maintain the "status" image.... something a H2 DOES NOT have... it's like a rich soccer mom SUV.

I Honestly don't see why anyone would want a H2 or H3 though.

Why not just make the leap and go for a real Hummer?

You know the ones with a 6.2-6.6L diesel engine.

I mean someone coming from a porche probably would still want to maintain the "status" image.... something a H2 DOES NOT have... it's like a rich soccer mom SUV.

I Honestly don't see why anyone would want a H2 or H3 though.

I don't see why anyone would put animal noises in a sig section.

I had one in 2009 for a year as a daily. I spent about 800 a month in gas. Exhaust manifold cracks and sounds like a machine gun but it's an easy fix. You really feel like king of te road driving one. I miss mine but dont think I would ever own one again.