Part time job wanted

Geeesammy

My current employer has made some changes and with that, my financial stability with the company seems uneasy so I'm looking to get out while the getting is still good.

I'm looking for something part time, 25-30 hours a week. I'm currently employed In auto parts sales, but looking to stray away from that. I have 1.5 year of construction expereince, more specifically material delivery. I'm enrolled in construction management classes at the time so I'm looking for something semi-related to construction, I have quite a few hours availible during the week, just looking to get something a little more worth my whole with a little more stability. I'm not desperate but I'm trying to find something before the years end.

Thanks,

Grant

If interested in manufacturing my company might be hiring.

There were a few people working part time and going to school. I was one and they worked well with me to change hours depending on school load and class times.

PM sent, thanks.

What kind of construction?

Material delievery. Drove a flat bed for about a year, loaded it up with drywall, mud, insulation, steel framing, etc.

I am fairly familiar with other trades, mainly masonry, concrete, drywall hanging and finishing as well as framing.

They said not enough people applied this year so im sure theyll post again. Winter seasonals start this month. Ill try to ask around about applying

Awesome! Even seasonal would buy me time to get something lined up before its over. Let me know, thanks!