Scientists have figured out why Paul & Myself can't spell.

thorne

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A27074-2005Feb15.html

I realize this article is old but it's the first time I seen it. When I was reading it I thought to myself god damn that's me, When I want to spell something I don't see the word I hear it.... Then I try to figure out how to fuck to spell it. This is why many times I screw up the usage of the words "Their There They're"

The only reason my post quality is higher now then it was back when I first joined CR is that Chrome tells me when I fuck up. So I can correct it..

I can absolutely relate to this article. I had horrible spelling problems throughout all of grade school even college. I was the only kid in my AP English class who had a reduced spelling list, every year in high school.

Going back to elementary school when I first was being helped with my spelling issues my tutor showed me how to type and use a computer(spell check). This helped out tremendously. The tutor told me not to stress about this problem because in a few years everything will be typed and spell check will take care of the problem. It has held true ever sense.

Just asked my other roommates to spell "itinerary", all but one failed. lol

I can absolutely relate to this article. I had horrible spelling problems throughout all of grade school even college. I was the only kid in my AP English class who had a reduced spelling list, every year in high school.

Going back to elementary school when I first was being helped with my spelling issues my tutor showed me how to type and use a computer(spell check). This helped out tremendously. The tutor told me not to stress about this problem because in a few years everything will be typed and spell check will take care of the problem. It has held true ever sense

Just asked my other roommates to spell "itinerary", all but one failed. lol

Clearly it doesn't always work.