Take me to school: airsoft guns

Diamonds

A couple of buddies of mine suggested we buy airsoft guns and do close-quarters combat in our office on nights and weekends. I think that sounds like a great idea.

I am going to buy a gun.

Here are the guns I want (in order):

HK G36

FN SCAR

HK MP5

M16

HK UMP

I am sure that I want an electric gun with blowback features. I want a gun that has a metal body (where it would normally be, noting that the real g36 is all plastic and the lowers on the SCAR and ump are plastic on the real ones as well).

I'd like to spend up to 200 bucks:

1. What are good brands in general?

2. Where in Columbus will have these guns?

3. Seems like 100 different companies make (or co--op) some of the guns up above... Which brands should I steer clear of?

4. Similar to paintball technology, for the current year... Are there any new industry-wide features I should look for as a must have? Any features to steer clear of?

Always use .20g BBs never use cheap .12 bbs. Get a quick charger and an extra battery/mags. Comfortable glasses/mask and youre good to go. I got a JG G36 years ago but no place to use it anymore, im also in worthington...

A couple of buddies of mine suggested we buy airsoft guns and do close-quarters combat in our office on nights and weekends. I think that sounds like a great idea.

I also think that sounds like a great idea...but wonder what your cleaning crew will think after a match? :lol:

-Marc

I also think that sounds like a great idea...but wonder what your cleaning crew will think after a match? :lol:

-Marc

well, we tested my gun against an office wall... no bueno.

We are going to play at a warehouse where I work on my cars (500,000 square foot) and each are of the warehouse is like a "level".

Anyone? We are playing tonight if you guys are interested. text me if you want to play 330-464-077four

well, we tested my gun against an office wall... no bueno.

We are going to play at a warehouse where I work on my cars (500,000 square foot) and each are of the warehouse is like a "level".

Anyone? We are playing tonight if you guys are interested. text me if you want to play 330-464-077four

Makes me want to go buy a gun! Have fun; report back!

-Marc

When we lived on campus we had a shoot out going on with the neighbors across the street. Looking back on it running about 11th ave with realistic looking guns probably wasnt the smartest of ideas.

I have a spring loaded MP5 i could dig up if you want.