Shutter speed?

PRD2BDF

I have a point and shoot camera. I forgot the brand as its my moms and I do not own a camera.

My question is does point and shoot cameras have the ability to change shutter speed or something along those lines? I want to try rolling shots

I know nothing other than to push the button to take pictures.

I have a point and shoot camera. I forgot the brand as its my moms and I do not own a camera.

My question is does point and shoot cameras have the ability to change shutter speed or something along those lines? I want to try rolling shots

I know nothing other than to push the button to take pictures.

Depends on the camera. Many do offer the chance to shoot in shutter priority mode. However, there are often times limitations in how the results will turn out. Most of it depends on the camera sensor and metering ability.

Go slow when doing rolling shots. Pace the cars together smoothly. This will allow for slower shutter speeds. The blurred background and motion of the car will be captured very effectively and overall shooting will be made easier.

I'll have more insight when you return with camera information.